Oh I really hate it when ______!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was on the subway today and some woman snapped at a guy and called him creepy because he was smiling at her kid and the kid was smiling back.

WTF

We get a lot of time off each year with 4 weeks annual leave, a week between Christmas and NY (or more if they fall on the right days of the week like a Monday or Tuesday), then 4 days off for Easter and a few long weekends scattered throughout to keep us going until everyone just stops in summer.

And a summer Christmas is excellent. Turkey might not be terribly popular, but cold meat and seafood is. Trust me, we stuff ourselves as much as you guys do! And on Christmas morning it's actually lovely outside for the kids to go playing with their new toys. The roads are quiet and everywhere are families outside with kids on bikes and playing various things. Then the 4 days off at Easter and a few long weekends to tide us over until the next summer meltdown when everyone goes into holiday mode and is all relaxed and stuff.
:wink:

I couldn't have it any other way. Screw that bone chilling cold shit you put up with!

:up:

i wouldn't change it for the world...

always sounds a bit weird though when mum puts on the Christmas record (it's actually a vinyl record) and "Walkin in a Winter Wonderland" comes on.

See? That's what I mean when I said you guys are weird! I mean who can live like that?

:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom