Oh I really hate it when ______!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When they give you a hard time when your trying to cancel your gym membership

when i dump 3 quarters into the dryer and when it's done my clothes are still damp!!!

-dan

waking up at 1am :crazy: and not being able to get back to sleep for love or money . . .its now 3.50am and am terrified that if I go back to sleep now, kids will oversleep, the morning will go to hell in a hand basket and I will miss an important 8am meeting :sigh:

(aren't I going to be a pretty chicky to be around later today :laugh: )

waking up at 1am :crazy: and not being able to get back to sleep for love or money . . .its now 3.50am and am terrified that if I go back to sleep now, kids will oversleep, the morning will go to hell in a hand basket and I will miss an important 8am meeting :sigh:

(aren't I going to be a pretty chicky to be around later today :laugh: )

I feel a nap coming on later for you :hug:

If not, one word, coffee :hyper:

"Oh yeah, gym member. I try to go four times a week, but I’ve missed the last 1200 times." :lmao:

I hate when a gross, weird looking bug somehow manages to get into my dorm room. Then, trying to save its poor life, I almost drop the window screen down 5 stories. Once it gets out, I can't get the screen back in. I finally get it back and realize I cut my finger :angry: He better not come back :fist:

When people drag stuff so much into the mud, and drag the person they are talking about until that person feels like crap.

When I can't understand or comprehend something or have a conversation cause of disability its annoying and embarrassing especially when trying to be social

when the as/400 is down at work and i can't do anything :down:

wait a sec...i LOVE when the as/400 is down :up::D:up:

-dan

You go and try to order food and the line is long......and the person in front of you, takes her/his time to look up at the menu once they are in front of the counter
:doh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom