Oh I really hate it when ______!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I never bother to open the door then, unless I expect a package. Usually it's Jehova's that ring the doorbell early in the weekends, so I don't even want to open the door anyway.

One time these people came to my door and they said all happy, "HAVE YOU HEARD THE GOOD NEWS?"

And I said, "My brother's just been put into hospital you arseholes!"

Worked a treat.

One time these people came to my door and they said all happy, "HAVE YOU HEARD THE GOOD NEWS?"

Worked a treat.

:lol: Gotta remember that one!

They just ask me if I believe in god. I reply that I fiercely believe in the flying spaghetti monster and that NOBODY can prove he does NOT exist. I just love watching them put 1 and 1 together in their heads! :wink:

A schoolfriend of mine's Dad was a raving Baptist. The doorknockers came aknocking to convert them and her Dad got his Bible out and started preaching to them. They beat a hasty retreat!

I hate it when you buy something and just a few days later that same thing is even cheaper

It was only a $20.00 t shirt that I got for fifteen (and five something shipping) but now it's $9.99 and I'm annoyed. And they even had to announce it to me in an e-mail.

I also hate it when people apologize for something that is minor, compared to something much more important that they won't apologize for. Maybe that's just human nature..

I can't get past the hurt of losing a friendship :sad:
:hug:

Worked a treat.

:applaud: . . . lovely stuff . . . :shifty: I hope your brother is okay :wink:

I hate it when you buy something and just a few days later that same thing is even cheaper

this is the story of my very sad shopping life :grumpy:

(well its either missing out on a bargain ORRRR saving like a demon for supposedly 'top notch' stuff, parting with the hard earned cash only to have said purchase lose a button, spring a hole or fall completely apart within days of purchase - despite all the care and good consumer lovin' in the world :grumpy: . . . I give up :sigh: )

two people in my work area tell another person to tell me something instead of telling me themselves

-dan

the office staff in one of our buildings at uni.

could you come down and unlock a computer room for us?

sure, i'll be down in a minute.

20 minutes later we have to go back upstairs (13 floors, i hasten to add) to find her having lunch and someone else comes down in no time to unlock it.

they're always like this, and worse.

Having someone from high school 10 years later, think that I'm cute. That happened to me last night and this guy didn't give me the time of day in high school

When Im told Im a hyprocrite because Im not all "realgouis" anymore and I dont believe in separation of churches, beliefs, etc even though I'm a Christian.

When a stupid test says Im a moron when I am not and the school goes by that so Im limited to what I can do because of it

When the ball never rolls my way there is always some block in my way when I want to get stuff going and done

a good friend of 13+ years decides to make a move on you now that you're separated.

:grumpy: . . . :hug:

What about a particular friend of yours doesn't make a move on you when you're separated? :angry:

:lol: . . . I'm not sure which would be worse actually . . . probably the former . . . unless you seperated in the hopes of being hit on . . .:wink:

< real estate agents who tell you you are being difficult because you won't let people come and have yet another f:censored:ing stickybeak through your house at 7.30pm . . . sorry mate, the house is open on a saturday morning, open on a wednesday afternoon, I let you show people through if we're all out, working, schooling, whatever . . . I bust my tail to make sure the house is always presentable so you can sell it from underneath me . . . 7.30pm is tooooooooooooo late and my kids need to be able to come home and flop and not worry about strangers having a wander through the house while we are trying to enjoy trashy reality tv . . . :madwife: :angry: :sigh: *rant over* :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom