Oh I really hate it when ______!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This.

And I really picked the best one to oversleep. :angry:

fingers crossed we both get to play today :hyper:

:hug: I missed you!

Missed your crystal ball predictions too :hug:

:hug: :)

Being an overly sensitive chick sometimes.

^ I have that problem too

:hug: . . . blow it in a bubble and let it all float away . . .works for me most days :)

< the good computer cacking itself on a day when clients have cancelled and I know I'll make the setlist :angry: . . . I think I can be there but the connection will be even slower than usual :gah: aaaaaaaand it only has a mouse pad . . . I is a mouse pad :der: (all the coordination needed for that does my bloody head in) :lol:

I really hate when your 13 year old mouths off to you!!! :angry:

. . . I think you jinxed me :lol: so I'm gonna add . . .

when your 13 year old makes plans with her friends of which I am then informed by her friends MOTHER . . .

Mother - "It's so nice of you to kind of you to let '____' stay for the weekend, it really helps us out - we'll swing by about 6pm on Sunday to pick her up"

Me

funny-dog-pictures-dog-asks-you-what-you-are-talking-about.jpg

suffice to say, said 13 year old now has her ass grounded from here till sometime in the distance far far away :D

(friend is staying because parents are away at work related stuff for the weekend . . . but the parents in question now know its always a good idea to CALL ME FIRST in future :angry: )

God-damn motherfucking mice. >_< to quote a well known Supremes song "go on, get out, get out of my life, and let me sleep at night...PLEASE". :crazy:

NO-ONE should have to stay up till 7am because theyre scared a mouse will climb on them in the night. :scream:

When I've ignored my cat's because I want to sleep in on the weekend.
They are use to me getting up early and can't seem to stand it when I'm asleep longer than usual.
Their favorite thing is licking my eyelids. Stop already.:gah:
or biting my toes if I happen to move my feet.

lose spelt as 'loose'. as in "if collingwood loose on the weekend..."

i don't get it. but i see it in reputable places.

i also hate cause invitations on facebook

When I've ignored my cat's because I want to sleep in on the weekend.
They are use to me getting up early and can't seem to stand it when I'm asleep longer than usual.
Their favorite thing is licking my eyelids. Stop already.:gah:
or biting my toes if I happen to move my feet.

:giggle::cute: They're just checking if you're still alive to feed them.

^ BOO!!!

I came in here with something to hate on and now I can't remember what it was. I guess it's not that bad, eh? :shrug:

eta: I remembered. Deciding to finally go shoe shopping, only to realize, once you're at the greatest shoe store ever, that you feel too guilty to actually spend money on something frivolous and unnecessary. :sad:

^ BOO!!!

I came in here with something to hate on and now I can't remember what it was. I guess it's not that bad, eh? :shrug:

eta: I remembered. Deciding to finally go shoe shopping, only to realize, once you're at the greatest shoe store ever, that you feel too guilty to actually spend money on something frivolous and unnecessary. :sad:

oh this, this, a thousand times this . . . its called mother guilt and its bloody horrendous :)shifty: . . . this is why most of my shoes are in a hideous state . . . $90 for shoes vs $90 for kids / family / bills :rant: :sigh: :D )

I HATE SCREAMING CHILDREN.

A cousin of mine, 5-year-old. She's not screaming, it's a long scream without taking a breath. Continuous scream. And her father is just watching and ignoring.
i had to share a plane with this recently.

i was able to listen to my ipod for the majority of the flight, so that was ok. but it was like the parents didn't want their kid to shut up.

also, the father was a complete douchebag. reclined his seat right into my face (well, not exactly, but you know) and never had the decency to put it back upright when he stood up to supervise his little shithead kid running around the cabin.

i was as passive-aggressive as ever and just made sure to not be delicate when i was getting stuff out of the pocket or when i put the tray table up and down to fill out all of the arrival stuff.

oh, oh. and because i was in the very back row the overhead bin was already full, so i had to use the bin above their seat. he saw me put my backpack into that bin. he could see it in the bin when his stupid kid kept opening from in his arms, so why the fuck did he insist on closing it when i wanted to get my bag? granted, this is a pissy thing to complain about because it isn't hard to open it, but by this stage i'd decided he could do no right.

oooh, also. americans. how hard is it to understand flying? if it's a fight to fit something in the overhead bin, maybe you shouldn't be carrying it on the plane. also, is really that hard, when you're the first person on the plane, to put your carry on above you instead of wherever the fuck you feel like it? combining these things means that people who have small things to carry on (and listened to the announcement asking for people in the back rows to board first, although to be fair this is a worldwide epidemic) have to go hunting for somewhere to put their stuff, slowing the boarding process even more.

and despite having had that big bitch, i'm still in a good mood :D

oooh, also. americans.
hey!! you're gonna be one soon!!

but i totally agree. when i was flying back in july i had a similar problem. the flight they bumped me on (well both actually) were totally full and i had to stow my bag rows away from me. wtf. but i've seen people do this on flights that are nowhere near full. your bag will be okay partying with other people's bags. your copy of usa today in your faux leather laptop bag isn't important enough to garner its own bin. it can share.

and and and the flight they bumped me FROM, while i was waiting, i heard the people at the next gate arguing with the passengers. they were starting boarding, and morons just walked up whenever they wanted, despite them only boarding the back. well, this crew enforced it. while i was waiting for the asshole to give me a new itinerary (only at that time i didn't know it), i heard them saying repeatedly "we're not boarding your row yet, get to the back of the line and wait your turn" and similar things to that effect.

anything involving travelling turns people into blithering idiots. flying, even touristy shit. people suddenly forget how to obey traffic rules (no you can't jaywalk onto a busy downtown street, no matter how "lost" you are), etc. i'm on vacation too honey, and i manage to pull it together and not look too obvious of a tourist, at least i hope.

hey!! you're gonna be one soon!!

but i totally agree. when i was flying back in july i had a similar problem. the flight they bumped me on (well both actually) were totally full and i had to stow my bag rows away from me. wtf. but i've seen people do this on flights that are nowhere near full. your bag will be okay partying with other people's bags. your copy of usa today in your faux leather laptop bag isn't important enough to garner its own bin. it can share.

and and and the flight they bumped me FROM, while i was waiting, i heard the people at the next gate arguing with the passengers. they were starting boarding, and morons just walked up whenever they wanted, despite them only boarding the back. well, this crew enforced it. while i was waiting for the asshole to give me a new itinerary (only at that time i didn't know it), i heard them saying repeatedly "we're not boarding your row yet, get to the back of the line and wait your turn" and similar things to that effect.

anything involving travelling turns people into blithering idiots. flying, even touristy shit. people suddenly forget how to obey traffic rules (no you can't jaywalk onto a busy downtown street, no matter how "lost" you are), etc. i'm on vacation too honey, and i manage to pull it together and not look too obvious of a tourist, at least i hope.

i am, but it's the only place in the world i've seen people dumping their carry on bag in the first empty space and then taking their seat 30+ feet from their bag!

it's about time someone enforced it! i can understand older people or families already being in the rows in the front when they're calling for people at the back, but i'm afraid if you look like a professional athlete and you're sitting in your seat in row 10 when they're calling for 16-30, you're just an asshole.

haha, yes. i maintain people suffer from a functional autism, and as soon as they're put outside of their comfortable environment they become blithering idiots. the only thing that made me feel like a conspicuous tourist was crossing the road, where i innately look to my right as soon as i start. even when i was approaching streets and telling myself "no, look left!" i still looked right, and when i got to halfway i looked left! it obviously wasn't a problem at controlled crossings, but it became a bit risky when i was wandering around near lax!

i am, but it's the only place in the world i've seen people dumping their carry on bag in the first empty space and then taking their seat 30+ feet from their bag!

it's about time someone enforced it! i can understand older people or families already being in the rows in the front when they're calling for people at the back, but i'm afraid if you look like a professional athlete and you're sitting in your seat in row 10 when they're calling for 16-30, you're just an asshole.

haha, yes. i maintain people suffer from a functional autism, and as soon as they're put outside of their comfortable environment they become blithering idiots. the only thing that made me feel like a conspicuous tourist was crossing the road, where i innately look to my right as soon as i start. even when i was approaching streets and telling myself "no, look left!" i still looked right, and when i got to halfway i looked left! it obviously wasn't a problem at controlled crossings, but it became a bit risky when i was wandering around near lax!
oh believe me, i don't get it either. for example, when the stewardess offered to put me in a row all by myself on my way back to the us, i took my overhead stuff with me. i don't get why someone would want to have to go anywhere but straight above their heads for their stuff. it's like keeping food in the bathroom closet and towels in the pantry. why?

oh, i agree! i hate when people in rows 15 or whatever stand up when they're boarding rows 45-70. you'll have your chance to sit down, just chill out. you want to read your book? you can do it in the chair you've been sitting in! on one of the flights on my way back, i had to wait for someone way up front to put their shit away and sit down. i made a passive-aggressive comment to the effect of "you're not even supposed to be boarding yet." :D

oh, exactly. and believe me, i did the same thing over there. it was just habit. i eventually figured "well if he's (you) crossing, obviously it's cool for me to too" and went. i still looked, but just backwards still. even being over there for nearly two months, i still could never keep straight which way i had to look first! so i'd just look both ways 20 times.

oh believe me, i don't get it either. for example, when the stewardess offered to put me in a row all by myself on my way back to the us, i took my overhead stuff with me. i don't get why someone would want to have to go anywhere but straight above their heads for their stuff. it's like keeping food in the bathroom closet and towels in the pantry. why?

oh, i agree! i hate when people in rows 15 or whatever stand up when they're boarding rows 45-70. you'll have your chance to sit down, just chill out. you want to read your book? you can do it in the chair you've been sitting in! on one of the flights on my way back, i had to wait for someone way up front to put their shit away and sit down. i made a passive-aggressive comment to the effect of "you're not even supposed to be boarding yet." :D

oh, exactly. and believe me, i did the same thing over there. it was just habit. i eventually figured "well if he's (you) crossing, obviously it's cool for me to too" and went. i still looked, but just backwards still. even being over there for nearly two months, i still could never keep straight which way i had to look first! so i'd just look both ways 20 times.

exactly!

good call. i'll admit i did join the queue before they called my row at lax the other night, but there was nobody else in the gate lounge and i was just a handful of rows ahead of what they called.

ha, yes. i decided very quickly to just keep looking every single which way!

exactly!

good call. i'll admit i did join the queue before they called my row at lax the other night, but there was nobody else in the gate lounge and i was just a handful of rows ahead of what they called.

ha, yes. i decided very quickly to just keep looking every single which way!
oh, in situations like that's it okay. by the time you get to the front, they'll have likely opened up boarding for more people anyway.

ha, exactly. trust me, when you're wif me in the us you can trust that if i start crossing, i've already done the left-right-left technique we learned in school. :D

:yes: Every time I fly, I get angsty because common courtesy and general smarts seem to get left at the curbside drop off at the airport. On my flight from Chicago to LA, this idiot gets up to go to the bathroom DURING TAKE OFF. Hello?! Needless to say, he got a tongue lashing from the flight attendant.

Most people will take a bit of pity on you if you admit your lost and not act like a douchebag while walking around their city.

Ugh, I hate flying crap like that. :angry: I also hate it when they make the overhead bins SO incredibly tiny. On one of my last flights, I carried on my luggage, and my bag was much smaller than what you're allowed to take on, yet my bag barely fit into the compartment. WTF is up with that?

I hate waking up in a panic on a Saturday morning, thinking I've overslept and am late for work. This has happened several weekends in a row. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom