Oh Crap! I used to wear a mullet!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

martha

Blue Crack Supplier
Orange County and all over the goddamn place
And I didn't even know it!!!!! I always thought it was "short over the ears and long in back." Since it was very curly, I didn't think anything of it. I also didn't know what "mullets" were back then.

Today my mom had a "girl lunch" with two aunts and four cousins coming over. One of my cousins brought a videotape that her brother had made for her. On the tape was a movie he took of my Grandpa's last birthday in 1985.

He looked great, and my uncle who died a while ago looked wonderful as well, but I had a fucking curly brown mullet!! :no: :no:

If I can locate a picture and scan it, I may inflict it upon you.

:lol:

mullet.gif

i'll be brave and um...say...i had somewhat of a cross between a bono/flock of seagulls mullet. i have pictures but its too blurry:uhoh:

"Quote of the month" :up: :laugh:

I had a fucking curly brown mullet!!

*points at Martha and laughs :lmao:

I believe the correct term for that particular type of coif would be the femullet :sexywink: I can't wait to see the pics :lol:

5th grade class picture...that's all i'm going to say...i don't think i really ever had a mullet, but it looks like my hair in 5th grade could qualify as one :shifty: scary scary scary scary *shaves head*

martha said:

Yeah, right! We all said this! :tongue:

you'd have to understand that i didn't like to comb my hair and it would do different things depending on whether i used the shampoo in the blue bottle or the shampoo in the white bottle...somedays it stands up and resembles a brown version of an adam-fro, other days (most days) it's floppy and dead...it's a little difficult to figure out if i had a real mullet or not

MARTHA!!! THAT IS AWESOME!

i'm so glad you don't have that now cos if i saw you on a street i'd silently laugh at you. (going to hell, yeah i know)

but at least you can say "everyone was doing it" right?

I never EVER had a mullet. Not possible with dead straight hair...thank god :D
Martha, as hideous as they are/were, yours wasn't too bad!

Back
Top Bottom