Official Thoughts/Prayers Needed Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dsmith2904

ONE love, blood, life
This is a community and, from time to time, we need to reach out to each other. Here's a centralized place where we can ask for thoughts/prayers for ourselves or special people (or pets) in our lives.

Leave the name of the person (or pet) and as many, or as few, details as you like to be kept in the thoughts/prayers of your fellow Interferencers.

I have to agree with this. If we can concentrate all the thoughts/prayers in one thread, there will be less leakage/cross prayer contamination around the rest of the forum.

Remember: don't just spray your prayers at anyone you want - use precautions

One of our professors died yesterday. She was 46 and had been hospitalized for 5 days for an infection (yet to be determined).

A dear, dear friend of mine will be having some invasive testing today. This afternoon (CST) if you could all send good thoughts, prayers, vibes, spells,etc. his way - whatever you think might work, it would be very much appreciated as I try to support him through this frustrating and painful time.

:hug:
console.gif

I will not post the cheerleader smiley until he is better :(

snowbunny00774 said:
A dear, dear friend of mine will be having some invasive testing today. This afternoon (CST) if you could all send good thoughts, prayers, vibes, spells,etc. his way - whatever you think might work, it would be very much appreciated as I try to support him through this frustrating and painful time.

I'll pray for his MFA.

snowbunny00774 said:

:hug:
console.gif

I will not post the cheerleader smiley until he is better :(

That's really nice of you. I sent a spell, and I hope it worked. :hug:

My dad called me last night to say my Grandpa had to have emergency surgeries because he had several hernias and basically all his insides were spilling into each other. I know Grandpa has been "sick" for a week, but of course he refuses to go to the Dr. until it's an emergency. He will be in the hospital until Monday and then will be moved to a nursing facility for more recovery. What's worse is that my grandma is nearly bed-ridden and relies on my Grandpa for daily injections, medications, wound treatments, and just being able to get dressed, use the bathroom, and move around. My mom has been staying with her, but she really needs care 24/7 so we will have to work something out...

My grandma is in hospital right now too! she had an apoplexy last week and we don't really now what sort of sufferings she'll have in the future, what sucks the most at the moment! I'll visit her today and I'm a bit scared, honestly. :(

A dear family friend died of cancer today. She'd had it for many years, and it was expected, but still shocking to find out tonight. Please send prayers/good thoughts/anything positive out for her and her family. The funeral is this weekend in California, and I won't be able to go, unfortunately.

a very good friend of mine has been suffering from cervical cancer that had spread to her hip. the cancer is now spreading to her liver, kidneys and brain. today she was released from the hospital into home hospice care. :sad:

please send peaceful thoughts for an easy transition to my friend Susan.

Thora and Doozer I am so sorry :hug:

I just found out today that my aunt's cancer appears to be spreading to her right arm now. At this point she has had cancer in nearly every part of her body :sad: Please send thoughts/good wishes/prayer's my aunt Thelma's way.

Doozer61 said:
Now I need prayers for my friend Donna who is in terrible terrible pain with a kidney stone :yikes:

Oh dear GOD that is excrutiating pain! I hope that she passes it quickly or that the doctors can help her out of her misery. :hug: You have my positive thoughts and prayers. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom