Official Thoughts/Prayers Needed Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Here's another update:

My aunt has beaten the odds and the doctors sent her home! She's going to have a radiation treatment in a few months to destroy the problem blood vessels. They decided not to do surgery because there was a 100% chance of vision impairment as a side effect. In the meantime, she is recovering at home and doing better every day. It really is amazing. Thanks for all your prayers, everyone! :hug:

Amazing--I am so glad to hear that! Continued thoughts and prayers :hug:

I need some prayers for my coworker please. Tuesday night he ended up having an MI. Now he's in the ICU and he's not doing good. The poor kid is only 23 years old. :sad:

All thoughts and prayers are greatly appreciated.

My coworker had another heart attack over the weekend. He is now on a machine. This machine is keeping him alive and is his last resort. It's all too surreal. I am so sad and furious at the same time. :sad:

My coworker had another heart attack over the weekend. He is now on a machine. This machine is keeping him alive and is his last resort. It's all too surreal. I am so sad and furious at the same time. :sad:

This is heartbreaking :sad: Sending good vibes and hugs :hug:

*offers hugs* So scary. I hope he'll be okay. :(

Thanks all.

I honestly don't know if he will be ok. I just don't know.... He will probably need a heart transplant. I don't know how much longer the machine will be able to keep him alive.

We had a prayer session for him yesterday at work and I completely lost it. Life is just completely unfair. It really is. He was so full of life and laughter. He made everyone around him happy. :sigh: :(

Thanks all.

I honestly don't know if he will be ok. I just don't know.... He will probably need a heart transplant. I don't know how much longer the machine will be able to keep him alive.

We had a prayer session for him yesterday at work and I completely lost it. Life is just completely unfair. It really is. He was so full of life and laughter. He made everyone around him happy. :sigh: :(

Be of good cheer :hug: There were many successful heart transplants.

I'm filled with happiness as my friend has been taken off the machine, is eating, talking and cracking bad jokes. He's not out of the woods yet though. Day by day. Hopefully we can visit him soon.

I definitely believe in the power of prayer now.:heart:

I've been pretty quiet around here lately, but just asking for some prayers/good thoughts for my step-brother-in-law. He beat colon cancer, but has recently been diagnosed with liver cancer, and lost his mother quite suddenly on the same day as his diagnosis. :slant:

Thank you kindly. :wave: :)

I've been pretty quiet around here lately, but just asking for some prayers/good thoughts for my step-brother-in-law. He beat colon cancer, but has recently been diagnosed with liver cancer, and lost his mother quite suddenly on the same day as his diagnosis. :slant:

You got it, Kaffy. :hug:

:( wow, life can be such an arse . . . I'm so sorry

:hug: and good thoughts for your family lovely :hug:

I'm filled with happiness as my friend has been taken off the machine, is eating, talking and cracking bad jokes. He's not out of the woods yet though. Day by day. Hopefully we can visit him soon.

I definitely believe in the power of prayer now.:heart:

:D So wonderful. :happydance:

:( I hope he beats cancer again.

I need to find a job or I need to get my business going. My depression and anxiety are going to do me in if I'm not careful. Please pray/think good thoughts for me.

Thank you, everybody. :hug::hug::hug:

I think I have a job lead.

AHH!!...? I hope I get it. It's an aide-type job with disabled kids (older ones).

There aren't enough exclamation points in the world to express what I feel like right now. Just...I...I'm going to explode or something.

!!!!! :hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper: !!!!!

Thoughts and prayers to my sister, who just moved back to Indiana from Virginia, even though they really didn't want to. Then one of her cats died the day after they got back, and was only five years old. :sad:

I think I have a job lead.

AHH!!...? I hope I get it. It's an aide-type job with disabled kids (older ones).

There aren't enough exclamation points in the world to express what I feel like right now. Just...I...I'm going to explode or something.

!!!!! :hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper: !!!!!

I'm glad you're happy :hug: Keeping my fingers crossed that good luck is gonna accompany you :hug:

Thoughts and prayers to my sister, who just moved back to Indiana from Virginia, even though they really didn't want to. Then one of her cats died the day after they got back, and was only five years old. :sad:

:( Doubly sad. Sending prayers and good vibes :hug::hug:

Back
Top Bottom