Official Thoughts/Prayers Needed Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If you are a praying person, please say a special prayer for my newborn nephew, Jose. He is sick and is being transferred to the University of Florida hospital this evening, where he may have to undergo surgery. :sad:

OMG, Iris...I am so sorry...I will definitely place your sweet nephew on my list...bless you, his parents and the rest of the family....

If you are a praying person, please say a special prayer for my newborn nephew, Jose. He is sick and is being transferred to the University of Florida hospital this evening, where he may have to undergo surgery. :sad:

Sending you and yours a huge wad of prayers and harmony . . . thoughts and hugs are with you all . . . really hope it all works out well for your nephew :hug:

I need some prayers/good thoughts/vibes for my DH.. he has had some tests.. not sure what it is, but it may require surgery, and it may be very serious.. we'll know Monday afternoon.. the tests are done, the CAT scan and ultra-sound and blood tests.
THANKS!

flower, hang in there.. some days are harder than others. I know that days creep into being harder, more difficult. I wish for you the patience to deal with what comes your way with your Dad.
I'll keep a good thought that things will improve for you and your family.

Lemon Im really sorry :(. Hope the doctor's figure out soon what is causing him to be so sick :hug:

Flower hang in there too :hug: It's a very tough situation to deal with. Went through it all with my dad before he passed away. Remember it's ok to take some time for yourself :hug:

I don't usually post in this thread, but I need to let this out. :sad:

A close friend of mine passed away suddenly a couple of days ago in her sleep. She only just turned 21 at the beginning of April. I really don't know what else to say. :sad:

Please say a prayer for Sarah and her beautiful family. :pray:

Back
Top Bottom