Official Thoughts/Prayers Needed Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My step-brother went in for a routine screening last week and came out diangosed with stage 3 cancer :huh:

Please send prayers and good thoughts his and his family's way.

Thanks :hug: He's going on 6 months of aggressive chemo and we're all hoping for the best. It's going to be rough.

My son has been falsely accused of something by the mother of his child who is in desperation trying to keep him away from his son. Please send us positive vibes for our court hearing Wed. and hope the motion to establish paternal rights also goes well for my son and our family so we can keep Noah near us and in our lives.

My son has been falsely accused of something by the mother of his child who is in desperation trying to keep him away from his son. Please send us positive vibes for our court hearing Wed. and hope the motion to establish paternal rights also goes well for my son and our family so we can keep Noah near us and in our lives.

:hug: :hug: :hug:
you poor things, my thoughts and prayers are all yours - I can't imagine the stress you must all be under, a horrible situation and I pray it will work out in your favour :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thanks again for the well-wishes, everyone :)

God, I hate that kind of thing :huh: His child needs his father too. I hope it all works out for your son.

I never thought I'd come into this thread, but... well, there's something happening tomorrow, things could be pretty bad for me, I don't want to talk about it, and it feels awkwardly desperate to just come out here and ask for thoughts, but, I really don't know what to do.

I never thought I'd come into this thread, but... well, there's something happening tomorrow, things could be pretty bad for me, I don't want to talk about it, and it feels awkwardly desperate to just come out here and ask for thoughts, but, I really don't know what to do.

:up: It works asking for positive vibes and support. I know sometimes it's difficult for some to reach out, but I've always said there's something to be said and proven about the power of positive thoughts and vibes. It's good energy. Glad you're alright.

Two terrible things happened this week....

1) A woman that works at the college where I work (I didn't know her besides helping her on the phone, and I went to school with her daughter) died very unexpectedly. It was one of those things that scare me b/c she was healthy, not old, and had a virus that killed her. Scary to think that in this country, viruses can still kill otherwise healthy people.

2) A lady at my parent's church will pass away soon. She was in a car accident on the highway, not a bad one, but when her and the other driver got out to check the damage, another car slipped and hit them both. She had head injuries and has been in ICU for weeks. On Sunday my Grandpa said they turned off her life support b/c her organs were failing. She is young, has two special needs children.

Two terrible things happened this week....

1) A woman that works at the college where I work (I didn't know her besides helping her on the phone, and I went to school with her daughter) died very unexpectedly. It was one of those things that scare me b/c she was healthy, not old, and had a virus that killed her. Scary to think that in this country, viruses can still kill otherwise healthy people.

2) A lady at my parent's church will pass away soon. She was in a car accident on the highway, not a bad one, but when her and the other driver got out to check the damage, another car slipped and hit them both. She had head injuries and has been in ICU for weeks. On Sunday my Grandpa said they turned off her life support b/c her organs were failing. She is young, has two special needs children.

sending you sunshine, butterflies and rainbows as well

Prayers and positive vibes everyone's way:hug:.

I'm having a very hard time right now, my Dad just got out the hospital because of an illness with his heart and the doctors said they can not do anything for him, this is not the first time he has a problem with his heart when I was 16 he had a heart attack and had to undergo emergency quadtriple by pass, and almost died on me, and now this.

A couple weeks ago he was rushed to the hospital because he felt pain from his back to his chest, we thought he was having another heart attack turns out his aorta was splitting. He is no home but still very ill and weak, and can't do anything on his own, I recently dropped out of school, to take care of him and I also lost my job as a result of this as well, and to make things worst the family here blames everything that has happen to my Daddy on me, I was suppose to take care of him after his first heart problem, but to them I failed, but what is a 21 year old to do for a 61 year old? I can only do so much. So as a result to all the finger pointing I am suppose to move with my Mom who I never grew up with etc who lives in california, start all over there and "grow up" a bet, but that is falling a bet through and I am not sure what is going on with that.

Then all the people I thought were my friends all stopped talking to me, which I have no clue why, so I'm a bet alone here:sad:

I'm highly upset about all of this, trying to take care of my Dad a lone is hard enough, but to have all the other stuff on top just makes it worst, and it feels no matter where I turn something else happens, I think its the first time ever in my life I ever called God an fer and I feel highly guilty about that cause I know God is not an fer, but I'm just highly overwhelmed, angry, sad, and depressed.

The only thing that is keeping me going is music, and my animals, and my love for my Daddy. But I have to be honest I feel like giving up on everything, cause I can't take anything else right now, if I do I'll break.

If you all can please keep my Daddy in your prayers, and me as well I would be truly greatful.

Back
Top Bottom