Official Thoughts/Prayers Needed Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks guys. I do not know the couple, I know the grandparents better, but of course it is always depressing when a baby dies and Phil has idiopathic seizures so anything involving the brain is very scary. I believe the other baby is healthy and hopefully will not remember losing her twin.

:crazy: My mom's cardiologist heard a murmer on her last checkup and we're waiting on some test results now. She's had the murmer on and on her whole life but no one had heard it for awhile. Just very worried about what it could be, she had a bunch of bypasses early last year. :sigh:

:hug: neutral. Hope it's nothing alarming. My dad lived with an irregular heartbeat and we'd go through that periodically when doctors would order additional tests and get overly concerned. It's better to be overly concerned then for a doctor to completely miss something tho. Good luck.

Hope your Mom is alright neutral :hug:
If you don't hear something from the doctor after a week or so, make sure to follow up with a call. Some tests take longer to diagnose/read than others.

:hug:

My mom was finally notified (via postcard :lol: ) that her tests were all clear. :D

That's good news!

That is how my mother was informed her cancer was in remission....by a postcard. I was shocked that the doctor...her internist, her oncologist, SOMEONE, one of her group of doctors couldn't do what I Felt woulda been the human thing to do which would have been to call her with personal news, not send a postcard. :rolleyes:

:hug:s and neo-pagan hippie vibes going out to all those in need

And I'll take some good vibes when you get the chance for my grandma (87 years old) who is having surgery on her pituitary tumor next week.

Tons of special hugs and prayers for Zooey's grandma, for the Hudson family (that whole story is just devastatingly horrible) and anyone else who needs some extra positive thoughts and vibes.

My grandma (see above) is not doing well. I had every confidence that she would come out of this just fine because I couldn't imagine anything else, or I wouldn't let myself. But she's back in the hospital today, she can't seem to get 'back to reality' - she's halucinating and paranoid and, as of now, has to be sedated and restrained. :sigh:

A colleague of mine died this weekend. I still have no idea what happened. He is younger than my dad, has kids and a grandkid... I was just working with him last week, he installed equipment for me whenever I asked...

Five people from my department at work were laid off today. I don't even know yet who all was laid off in the rest of the building. It was horrible. We've all suspected it was coming for some time, but nothing can prepare you for it. They had to turn in their keys when they left because of security reasons, but I know at least two of them were so upset that they just left without taking their personal belongings off their desks.

Please send out your good thoughts/prayers to them, and anyone else who has lost their job due to the crappy economy.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom