Official Thoughts/Prayers Needed Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My grandmother had a "mild" heart attack yesterday and has been admitted to the hospital for a few days. She's 92 and has been in declining health for a few years now.. :( So I'm worried. Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers :hug: :heart:

My grandmother had a "mild" heart attack yesterday and has been admitted to the hospital for a few days. She's 92 and has been in declining health for a few years now.. :( So I'm worried. Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers :hug: :heart:

oh..kaffy! :hug: x infinity...

she is definitely in my thoughts and prayers..

hang in there girly...

Thanks so much, guys :hug: They're still holding her at the hospital for a few days, but she's comfortable and stable. I just hope it stays that way.. :slant:

That's probably the best place for her, to be observed and monitered for a few days until they feel she can go home again. Will still keep positive thoughts though.

If anyone has some spare thoughts for my uncle, would be greatly appreciated. He was taken to the hospital last Sunday. Has had a number of blood transfusions and still isn't doing very well.. at this point, he's too sick to operate and it's a very frightening time for his kids, his siblings and his mom and all of us.

Thanks

He's been going through a rollercoaster. One day he'll be doing better, then all of a sudden his hemoglobin will drop again and he'll be just hanging on. But today, I was in to see him.. he is very weak still, but he is able to walk on his own right now. The words from the doctors are not reassuring at all.. but I'm one of those people that believes in miracles and I'm truly hoping for one here.

Thanks all.

Please pray for my uncle and his siblings, especially my mother. My uncle had a heart attack today and he's not doing well. My mom's family has had to deal with several funerals over the past five years with other siblings passing away, so they don't need another one. Pray that my uncle gets through this, and my mom and her siblings remain strong. Thanks!

Update: turns out my uncle did not have a heart attack. We were told that he did suffer one by the nursing home. But the hospital just told my mom that my uncle has a urinary tract infection. So, it was not as bad as we all thought.
For all those who did pray, thank you and your prayers were not wasted!

I know this guy who goes to my church and is a professor where I work. His son and daughter-in-law had twins. One of the babies had a bad seizure. Now his brain is very swollen and the EEG shows little spots all over his brain. He was trying to breathe on his own, but.....not looking good for the little bub.

Back
Top Bottom