Official Thoughts/Prayers Needed Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
just found out that my best friend and his wife (also a good friend) had a miscarriage.:sad:
Less than a month ago they were telling me how excited they were about having their first kid, and he said how good it felt to know he was going to be a father.

Lots of :hug: and prayers for you and your family Ethan. My heart goes out to all of you. I am so sorry :(

Prayers for your Uncle and your family Ethan!:hug::hug:

:hug: Prayers for you and your family, Ethan. :hug:

Prayers for your family, and for you, Ethan. :hug::heart:

:sad:
oh, FITZ, there is always a chance of a miracle. I will pray for that, or the strength to endure the other situation for your relatives & yourself. :hug:

Thank you. I think my being there and supportive for my family is starting to pay off. I got my Aunt and cousins to smile and laugh today, and that was the best feeling to see them like that.

It's still touch-and-go with my Uncle. Day-by-day the doctors are saying, and that's about the best we can hope for. For the moment, we're just glad he's not getting any worse.

just found out that my best friend and his wife (also a good friend) had a miscarriage.:sad:
Less than a month ago they were telling me how excited they were about having their first kid, and he said how good it felt to know he was going to be a father.

Sorry to hear about this, Romi. Miscarriages are never easy to go through.

:sad: . . . for everyone who's feeling a little like this

charlie-brown.jpg

I'm sending you a little of this

tumblr_krhb867e6s1qzljd6o1_500.jpg

with a bunch of prayers and butterflies and rainbows

xx pr

:hug:

FitzChivalry said:
Just got a text from my cousin. The doctors expect my Uncle to pass away today.

I can't tell you how sad I am for my family.

:sad: I'm so sorry to hear that, Ethan. :hug: :hug:

romi said:

i'm sorry for your friends. I know how tough it is to watch your friends or loved ones go through something like that. :hug:

Spoke to a customer/friend today, who I take it has been ill on and off for a while. I guess doctor's gave him a diagnosis of how much time he has left, and he just found out the updated news is that it's less than the original estimate. I didn't have the heart to ask how much time or anything else. Just felt so horrible, he's only in his 30s. :sad:

Spoke to a customer/friend today, who I take it has been ill on and off for a while. I guess doctor's gave him a diagnosis of how much time he has left, and he just found out the updated news is that it's less than the original estimate. I didn't have the heart to ask how much time or anything else. Just felt so horrible, he's only in his 30s. :sad:

That is indeed sad. Prayers for him, and for you. :hug:

Back
Top Bottom