Now I'm paranoid...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Here it is almost 6am and my roomie (poor girl) and I have gotten almost no sleep because she's been having to run to the bathroom literally every 15 minutes all night long...

I'm really worried about her hydration, because everytime she takes the tiniest sip of water she throws it right back up. The school nurse will be in in about 2 hours so I'll go talk to her, things are not looking good at all...I'll be out buying some basic crackers and whatnot for when she can actually put things in her stomach.

Dear Lord please don't let me get this...it's horrible...I'll already be missing classes to take care of her.

I hate to say it U2dem, but there is no way you won't get it now :(

I had ginger ale and eventually was able to keep that down, just no food. I lost 10 pounds.

hoping your roomie gets better soon and that you won't catch it either, u2dem

I ended up taking her to the Emergency Room this morning because she was so dehydrated, they hooked her up to an IV drip. She's slept all day which is good, it means she hasn't been throwing up. It's not even 9 o'clock but i'm about to head to bed myself because I was up all night too. I bought her some ginger ale and some saltine crackers, so hopefully things are getting better.

Pray i stay healthy. :pray:

Good for you for looking out for her. I'd get some rest and maybe skip classes if you can. You either have it already and should keep away from others, or you risk getting it from her and want your immune system well rested.

Well I was exposed to it over 24 hours ago and I'm still not showing any symptoms, and generally the incubation period is pretty short...I don't know, I don't want to get my hopes up.

Back
Top Bottom