Nothing better than this....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Edgeman

Refugee
So I'm not affraid of admitting this.....I'm a guy, we do this sometimes. Me and a few buddies went to a strip club the other night.

So what's better than a beautiful woman dancing naked on stage?

A naked woman dancing to non other than U2! That's right, she danced to Elevation (tomb raider mix), then the lovely Angel Of Harlem.

Just wanted to tell everyone....I'm bored....just like everyone else.

I too have heard the beautiful strains of "Elevation" at a gentleman's club. Suffice to say, it was the highlight of the evening.*

*Translation= it fucking rocked.

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
i do have a confession. i was driving around the other day and a song came on my one of my cd's and i thought to myself :hmm: "this would be a really fun song to strip to." lmao i must have been inhailing too much fumes from the traffic jam because i had a whole routine laid out in my head. :tsk: :lmao:

Wouldn't mind seeing that!

Edgeman said:
So what's better than a beautiful woman dancing naked on stage?

A naked woman dancing to non other than U2! That's right, she danced to Elevation (tomb raider mix), then the lovely Angel Of Harlem.

A stripper who is a fan of U2. Interesting. :hmm:

Edgeman said:

Wouldn't mind seeing that!

dream on, because the only one who will ever see me do that would be a very lucky guy because he would be a very serious boyfriend. he would also have to have a good sense of humor because i could not and would not do any sort of strip tease with out a laughing my ass off. i would never get on stage and dance and strip naked for strangers. that is me though. i have about 4 friends who have done it professionally. they have changed my views on stripping. i think it is more powerful for a woman to be on stage and taking $$ from horny men. :laugh:

my local health club did offer a strip tease class. for a few mins my friend and i thought about taking it to get a good laugh.

Last edited:
Strippers have thighs that can crack walnuts. Think about it! It takes muscle to do those kinds of things with those poles.

I'd like to do it. But only for the articles.

I mean the muscle development.

Yeah, only for the muscle development. :yes:

Did you ever hear the Sparks song Tits?

For months
For years
Tits were once a source of fun and games at home

But now
She says
Tits are only there to feed our little Joe so that he'll grow into a man

I should dig out that lp.

*wanders off*

I went to my first strip club at the end of last semester for a friend's birthday party, and I had a fucking blast. I never envisioned that I would have so much fun in a room of naked chicks. Of course all my guy friends got lap dances (the looks on their faces were absolutely priceless), and even my friend Laura got one (she's straight, as am I, and I would have gotten one too just for 'fun' if it wasn't $25). Anyhoo, Laura's getting her lapdance, and unlike the guys, she was allowed to touch her. And once Laura did, she said, "Oh wow! Your skin is so soft! What do you use?" So she and the dancer spent the entire time talking about body lotions. Hmmph. Us girls will always be girls I guess...

~LadyLemon~ said:
Anyhoo, Laura's getting her lapdance, and unlike the guys, she was allowed to touch her. And once Laura did, she said, "Oh wow! Your skin is so soft! What do you use?" So she and the dancer spent the entire time talking about body lotions. Hmmph. Us girls will always be girls I guess...

:lmao: this happend when my friend's took their fiancee's to a strip club here. my friend's ended up talking to the strippers like they were old friend's to the point that their fiancee's became annoyed. :laugh: :up:

martha said:
Did you ever hear the Sparks song Tits?

For months
For years
Tits were once a source of fun and games at home

But now
She says
Tits are only there to feed our little Joe so that he'll grow into a man

I should dig out that lp.

*wanders off*

:lmao: yes! i heard the other day actually... ah college radio

there actually is stuff better than that though
but I'm not allowed to talk about that over here

zonelistener said:

That was my :hmm: too.

But do you think it is that rare?

I don't know any strippers...nor have I interacted with many. Maybe I need to do some research or something. :shrug:

actually, i was being sarcastic.
and i will say no more.

zonelistener said:
LadtLemon....
Any interst in joining my research team? :huh:

Your laptop will be paid for. You know...research. :p

Sure, PM me the top secret info of that 'research team'.

Back
Top Bottom