Non-U2 screen saver/wallpaper

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HeartlandSoul

The Fly
That's right I admit it. My wallpaper and screensaver are both REM (in honor of the concert I'm going to).

I am so ashamed :sad:

On the other hand, I will also be attending the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame right before attending the REM concert :wink:

is there some kind of rule saying you're supposed to have ONLY u2 stuff?

I think my brother/ sister picked our screensaver....its never been U2...

It never bothers me :shrug: Sure i never see it anyway because I have so many boxes open :laugh:

photo-sleepkitty.jpg

Bit big sorry :huh:

Last edited:
i tried loading the u2 wallpaper from the elevation dvd and it crashed my computer quite badly. so i've never had a u2 screensaver

i have notre dame football wallpaper. and a fightin' irish leprechaun cursor.

of course, it's important to keep in mind that i am a gigantic nerd alert.

:|

i still don't see why people find it to be a shame or a big deal or some kind of confession when they change their wallpaper, avatar, music in the cd player to something non-u2

Until they installed XP on my work computer last week, I had really sexy Placebo wallpaper up for a couple of months at least. I was slightly sad that the IT guy didn't save it before trashing my old system.

I enjoyed having people come into my office, see Brian Molko, and ask "Is that a girl?" I'd say, "No. Isn't he hot?" :lol:

I've never had a U2 wallpaper, and I just use the XP black screen for my screen saver.

If anyone cares, my current one is a still from Trainspotting, Ewan McGregor running away. I might change it soon though.

haha, i've not had a U2 wallpaper in forever. the wallpaper on my computer is a drawing i did, and the desktop on my hubby's computer (well, my account on his computer) is a scrumdiddlyumptious picture of john taylor.

IWasBored said:
i still don't see why people find it to be a shame or a big deal or some kind of confession when they change their wallpaper, avatar, music in the cd player to something non-u2

I know me neither

I dont think it was a serious confession though ;) :laugh:

Screaming Flower said:
i have notre dame football wallpaper. and a fightin' irish leprechaun cursor.

of course, it's important to keep in mind that i am a gigantic nerd alert.

:|

AWESOME :hyper:

I think after the REM concert, I may switch to Packers. Depending on how good their season is :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom