Non celebrity people you secretly like thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Uh, that makes little sense.

Any relationship can end, so who says because they're with someone now means you're not meant to be?
There's always a chance that they break up and that he'll fall for you. Or turns out he liked you all along but was too shy to tell it?

Unfortunately, I'm not, I came back home to visit my family instead. I kind of had to. Maybe next weekend.

Anyway, as I said - he does have a girlfriend, and of course I don't want to get involved with that. That would be real schmucky of me. We're friends right now, nothing more.

argh goddammit :sigh:

But he did ask :love: You are doing the respectable thing........which sucks.

:grumpy: Went to the record store last night, but he wasn't there. The city's got sale night on thursdays, and apparently he only works on daytime. Though I did find out that he works 5 days a week. :D

I know. poor guy who got cheated on. God knows how she explained her suspension from work to him. :down:

Handed in the form today, the manager would hand it to the regional manager when he stops by the next week. :D He's going to tell him I'm a good candidate.

:up::hyper: Goo dlukc GG. :hug:

Shame he wasn't there You will just have to go back. :shifty:

:wink:

The Sad Punk. :( :hug: Just enjoy his friendship and if things don't work out with hi, and his girlfriend and you still like him take your chance. :hug:

OMG I saw that hot guy/cute guy/ BEAUTIFUL guy I am so so SO physically attracted to in his pick-up truck other day as he turned to park elsewhere. OMG he is just everything - like the perfect visual package for me. cannot say other way cause never spoke to him but my gawd, wow factor. Im so gonna miss him in 2 months, cannot be helped and I HATE crushing on him this badly, but I wonder if I will ever see or meet anyone who will make me feel same way! :sad: his partner is SO lucky to have him! :up:

I saw this guy in Costco last week. God he was so cute, it was one of those intense reactions that happens very rarely that goes even beyond physical attraction. I am still thinking about him..:coocoo:

He was tall with light brown very short hair-impeccably dressed and groomed . Glasses. He was checking out laptop computers. I never saw him again in the rest of the store. I'm usually there once a week so maybe I'll see him again, since it's a membership only store (unless you bring a guest). I admit it, I even checked to see if he was wearing a ring :silent:, not that that means anything because some married guys don't wear one. If his inner self matches up with his outer self, wow that would be something. Of course he could be a serial killer...;)

fuck me, really?

Uh yea, why is that so weird?

There are plenty of reasons, one being that it doesn't fit anymore, usually when people get married young, their fingers are thin. As they grow old the fingers get thicker and the ring doesn't fit anymore.
Other reasons usually involve the job, if a guy is a baker or a lab guy, he can't wear rings, that kinda stuff. And plenty don't want to risk losing it so they keep it safe and only wear it at home or such, or on a necklace.

Uh yea, why is that so weird?

There are plenty of reasons, one being that it doesn't fit anymore, usually when people get married young, their fingers are thin. As they grow old the fingers get thicker and the ring doesn't fit anymore.
Other reasons usually involve the job, if a guy is a baker or a lab guy, he can't wear rings, that kinda stuff. And plenty don't want to risk losing it so they keep it safe and only wear it at home or such, or on a necklace.

i was quite obviously saying it in commenting on people who'd never wear the ring.

i don't think it's possible to ever resize a ring - has that been done before? especially a very simple men's weddingband.

and the job thing was obvious. but people who do jobs that require you to not wear a ring a vastly outnumbered by people who can wear almost any jewellery while they work.

i was quite obviously saying it in commenting on people who'd never wear the ring.

i don't think it's possible to ever resize a ring - has that been done before? especially a very simple men's weddingband.

and the job thing was obvious. but people who do jobs that require you to not wear a ring a vastly outnumbered by people who can wear almost any jewellery while they work.

Only one of the men I work with who are married wears a wedding ring. I also know a lot of women who don't wear their wedding ring either. I thought it was common here but when I pointed it out to my fiancé he said he doesn't know anyone who doesn't wear their wedding ring. :shrug:

I had my engagement ring resized and the fiance had his wedding band resized so I'm guessing it's very common. I think it's tricky once you start dealing with rings with intricate designs/lots of stones though.

Well, he said his brother looks like him!
:shifty: And told me where he works, so who knows, I might try to find him someday. :mac: You coming with me Cin?

My Dad has never worn his wedding ring except on the wedding day pretty much. Been married for 30 years. :shrug:

there is this boy. i can't get him out of my head.

a year ago we were becoming friends, we were pretty flirty with each other, one time we messed around (he initiated), then he decided we went too far and basically stopped talking to me. we haven't hung out since then. we talk occasionally. i pass him on the way to class. he smiles.

why do i feel this way again?

what am i to do?

If you reallly have feelings for him, I'd say talk to him. Ask him why you're barely seeing each other, why he stopped talking. Did he see the making out as a mistake or was he embarrassed because he's got feelings for you?

there is this boy. i can't get him out of my head.

a year ago we were becoming friends, we were pretty flirty with each other, one time we messed around (he initiated), then he decided we went too far and basically stopped talking to me. we haven't hung out since then. we talk occasionally. i pass him on the way to class. he smiles.

why do i feel this way again?

what am i to do?

Run, don't walk, in the opposite direction.

If you reallly have feelings for him, I'd say talk to him. Ask him why you're barely seeing each other, why he stopped talking. Did he see the making out as a mistake or was he embarrassed because he's got feelings for you?

he might have been embarrassed because of something else that happened... I can't give details 'cause it'd be rather inappropriate, but yeah. he just confused the hell out of me because he said basically that he thought I was great and he loved being around me, but he didn't want a relationship with anyone at the time. Which, fine, whatever, but why just completely ignore me then, if he liked being around me and all? and he had a brief relationship earlier this year, so I guess he got over the not wanting a relationship thing.

my assumption is that he just doesn't like me like that anymore, although he clearly did at the time. it's just peculiar, how everything went right for one day and then it ruined everything.

it's just frustrating ... recently I saw him and kept walking, and he ran up to me and was like "how you gonna just ignore me like that?!" and was being all friendly, and it's like, what do you want dude? why do you ignore me one minute and act all nice the next?

oh, and he likes U2.

:sigh:

Run, don't walk, in the opposite direction.

yeah, you're right. I won't see him for four months anyway. I just can't get him out of my mind is all.

well this blows. U2 puts out a great album and our love lives get shitty as payoffs'.:reject:
Anyway, I hope things get better for you folks, I think I'll give up on love. I had a brief but wonderfull relationship once. Some people don't even get that. If any thing happens I'll be back in here to brag.:D

Back
Top Bottom