Non celebrity people you secretly like thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ugh, I really need someone to teach me how to fall out of love. :sigh:

Ugh I hear you lol. Ever since the break-up with my ex-boyfriend I see beautiful men everywhere! And of course, most of them are almost always taken :grumpy:

And don't even start about cute doctors... :reject:

Ugh I hear you lol. Ever since the break-up with my ex-boyfriend I see beautiful men everywhere! And of course, most of them are almost always taken :grumpy:

And don't even start about cute doctors... :reject:

:ohmy: You broke up??? When??? Ooh I didn't know that yet!

:sigh: And yeah, all the good guys are taken. I really had hope for the recordstore boy this time, why oh why does he have a girlfriend??? :scream:

:shifty: Doctors? oh, do tell. Are they as cute as music teachers?

:ohmy: You broke up??? When??? Ooh I didn't know that yet!

:sigh: And yeah, all the good guys are taken. I really had hope for the recordstore boy this time, why oh why does he have a girlfriend??? :scream:

:shifty: Doctors? oh, do tell. Are they as cute as music teachers?

I did tell you about that, on msn a while ago :madwife: :sad:

He has a girlfriend?? Shame on him, missing out on such a great gal :angry:

Oh and some doctors are as cute as certain music teachers, I can tell you that :sexywink:

:uhoh: My memory is totally failing me here then.

Yes, and he'll bring her to U2 with him. Ah well.. I'll live..

:shifty: Oh I'd need picture proof for that.

:uhoh: My memory is totally failing me here then.

Yes, and he'll bring her to U2 with him. Ah well.. I'll live..

:shifty: Oh I'd need picture proof for that.

It is :madwife:

You'll live, and one day there's this cute, available guy who likes you and then, well, you fill in the rest :sexywink:

Oh yeah, I'll go and make pictures of cute doctors. Very subtle :wink:

I am currently in that insane purgatory in which I don't really have a crush on anyone. Fucking pulseless, or what?

I mean... except Naita, but he's a celebrity now.

I'm in love with my best friend... but I can't ruin the friendship 'cause she's all I got this summer :(

i know exactly how you feel :hug:

i really, really like someone. he's one of my best friends. we hang out all the time, usually alone, usually drinking (yeah, it sounds sketchy, but it's really not). and he's married. i haven't told anyone and will certainly never tell him, because that could ruin everything. i wouldn't trade what i have with him now for anything. i'm just hoping the crush will eventually go away.

There's this girl. I know she likes me a lot. She be textin' me all the time and what not. She's even had one of her best friends come up to me and ask me if I like her back and if I think she's pretty. Of course I told this friend that I think she's beautiful. Even though I'm not entirely sure that's the truth. Does anybody ever get that? Where you can't really decide exactly how attractive you think someone is? She's a redhead, very short, something like 5 foot 1. But she's cool. And she's into cool shit. We like a lot of the same TV shows and she's got good taste in music and stuff like that. And I know that she totally wants to be my girlfriend.

But, here it is. And this is just ridiculous and stupidly shallow and terrible...but I just don't know if she's good looking enough to be my girlfriend. :reject:

Goddam. I'm just the worst. I mean, she's cute and all. She's not ugly by any means. And she has a nice body. But I've got some pretty high standards. I think maybe my standards are too high. Why the fuck am I telling you all this? What should I do? Should I eat a bowl of cereal?

Well, if you're not attracted, then you're not. It's not something you can force or reason with.

Of course, you could try to get over your shallowness. But lord knows it never worked for me.

Furthermore, that nice girl deserves someone who truly thinks she is gorgeous. Of course, now she thinks you are that person.

Agreed with Nadie. If you don't feel attracted to her, you can't make yourself like her. It'd only be unfair to her, you'd just play along.

Ofcourse you could always go on a date and see what happens? Because the outside isn't all that matters, and you say you already like her a lot.

Feeling attracted to someone is there, or it's not. It's as simple as that. Sometimes you do have to go out with someone first before you really know if you have that feeling or not. And that attraction does not only consist of pure physical appearance. Sometimes that 'click' is just there, you don't know why but you really like someone. So you have to think for yourself if that click's there and if it could have a chance.

Back
Top Bottom