No more complaining about being single

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
new girl or old girl?

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!

:heart: :kiss: :heart:

Dont we get any details?

Ok, ok...she's a good friend from work. We usually hang out with a couple of other friends after work at a local pool hall/bar, but for the past week the two of us have been hanging out at her place after that, watching movies and snuggling up on the couch. But there's only so much snuggling and shameless flirting that can go on before someone gives... :mac:

Last edited:
I think I'm hap-hap-happiest for you! A little jealous, but definately happy! You deserve it more than anyone I know. She'd just better understand that I'm not going anywhere! :wink:

By the way.... I might as well say it here too. I don't think I'm single anymore either. :shocked: YAHOO! *does a happy dance for D and herself* :dance:

:heart: :heart: :heart:

:hug: to you D!

Congrats, Pease :). Hopefully you can make the distance between the two of you a non-issue. I can't say that I'm not a little jealous of him either, but he just better know what an incredible woman he has in you.

Yay for escaping singledom! :) :hug:

Congrats Adam.
I knew it wouldn't be too long hehe
Its great to see some smiling, well...read that there are some smiling faces around here.
:heart:

Yiipppeeee!!!

Congratulations to both of you!! :up: :heart: :happy:

For the first time in my life, I am also not single. :eek: :cute: :love:

___
:wave: complaining is good, apparently. worked for me.

I recieved a postcard with the words "I hope you will find your way sometime" today

Soooooooo SALSA

especially the one week flirt...

LOVE LOVE LOVE he?s in LOVE

congrats dieman and meggy

*bickers about being single* :shifty:

*joins in the single complaining...*
BUT CONGRATS to you newly attached people!! :D VERY HAPPY for you all :D ...and meggy, I aspire to find an accent one day too...sigh...;)

There?s nothing you can do that can?t be done

Nothing you can sing that can?t be sung

ahem...snuggy...think my parents would go for the vegas wedding? ;)

meegannie said:

You will. Project New Year's Boyfriend is underway.

___
:wave: and don't forget about snuggy
:lmao: :yes: (to project NYB) :laugh: While it's typically this productive: :banghead: , we can try...you don't have long in london though, so it'll have to be quite an effort. ;)

___
and you can personally deliver mine to my front door, please...

Back
Top Bottom