nightmares

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cowgirl

War Child
i have them
a lot
more than one person should i think
i had the worst most horrifying one ever last night
i wont describe it, its just too horrible
but i dont know why they happen so much.
:huh:

I have nightmares too. They suck. They're always about the same thing too. Its not about the location, its more about what could have been in my younger years.

I must have dogphopia

I always dream about dogs chasing me and biting me.

I rarely ever dream (yes I know everyone has a couple of dreams every night, but since I'm not aware that I am dreaming I say I don't dream ok :madspit: )

anyways, just wanted to say I can be of no help on this subject :)

usually nightmares occur when something is bothering you or there is a lot of stress in your life.

Re: I must have dogphopia

Sicy said:
I always dream about dogs chasing me and biting me.

I had a strange dream when I was a kid...a pack of black wolves were chasing me and the leader was a white wolf. I was also wearing in the dream, a long white dress.

It was a very vivid dream...but to this day I have no idea what it meant.

:scratch:

my best friend for...hmm...16 years now...she used to have the most horrible nightmares...about her father turning on her, and everyone dying, and all these horrible things...one time she told me one of her dreams that i was in (since we were best friends i was usually in them) and i practically burst into tears because it was so sad/scary...

i personally seldom remember my dreams...i kind of wish i did, but i don't.

doesn't Darcy have bad dreams too? I don't have nightmares that I remember of very often, but the ones I have are recurring, one of them involves the Friday the 13th guy (probably from watching those god awful movies when I was young), another one is breaking the law somehow and being distraught over how I've ruined my life (though I can never recall what I did to break the law)

i am under a lot of stress from work at the moment ABEL.
The things Im dreaming about though, arent related to stress or work whatsoever. They are gruesome and horrific and in them I just stand back and watch as these things occur around me.

Craig, Darcy doesn't do that anymore. He just takes up half the bed. Maybe thats the problem. :slant:

does he lay on his back and put his legs up in the air? it's always attractive when male dogs do that, even though you cut off his poor little testicles :(

anyway, hope things get better, I hope it doesn't leave you feeling tired and weary in the mornings?

yeah he still does, as soon as i call him he comes running and then flips on his back for the world to see his manliness, even though we snipped it off.
i call him the hussy now.

yeah it does actually, but thats nothing new, im always a walking zombie in the mornings anyway.
how's sabrina?

sabrina demanded to eat some of the salmon i grilled tonight

other than that, she mainly just lays around all day and sleeps in the window, if she sees a cricket or other such bug she smacks it around withher paw and then eats it :huh:

doesn't darcy have fleas?

u mustn't be feeding her yummy enough food
unless crickets are tastier in virginia than they are here

darcy is flealess, although summer's on its way so he'll probably be turfed soon. hes lying here asleep on my foot at the moment. always so thinking of others he is.

Last night 2 girls got murdered in my dream and we were protecting a child from getting killed kinda like the way terrorist groups here have protection money from shops or they burn their shop down!!!

the night before i saw a really gruesome sight in my dream ill not go into detail but im afriad to sleep now- there was blood and stuff and someone else was murdered it was SCARY!! But in my dream Kerry won the All Ireland final too and I was happy then and i got a Galway flag and was well chuffed

___
:wave: You wont understand anything about the All Ireland finals but im saying it anyway just nod and smile baby :shifty:

Back
Top Bottom