News

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you read through some of the threads in here there is a lot going on in people's lives :wave:

I have a beautiful girlfriend that I love. And I may be getting my first commissioned art job! :hyper:

my new car will be here in a month or so.

i am in discussions to extend my current contract temporary job to a full time position after i graduate and have the federal government pay for my masters program.

My life in general is really good right now...I'm happier and more content than I've been in years...that's pretty good news I guess :)

My stye and zit are almost gone, just in time for the weekend trip to Seattle. :up:

i don't have class tomorrow

i think i've pissed a some people off lately

This weekend I'm going to see my parents, my siblings and my niece and nephew for the first time in months.

OK, knowing my family that can be as much a bad thing as a good thing, but I'm trying to look on the positive side.

- My boyfriend is so hot, he is actually classified as a "plasma-man", not made of carbon based molecules and water, but hydrogen which is converted into helium at a temperature of millions of degrees. Seriously, that hot. His clothes burn right off. Which works for me. No known metal can contain him and not melt. If we could FIND such a metal, he would be the secret to unlocking cold fusion. A misnomer ... because he is hot. Hot. Hot. Hot. Hotty hot hotness. Hot.

- I'm a singer now. For money. Which is what I've always wanted to be.

- Some of my hair is the color red I wanted it to be.

- I've stopped caring about silly things like ... money. Visa can kiss my broke ass. I'm "Zen-Broke".

- Kittens are cute. Just in general.

- Scott. Hot. Scott.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom