Never been kissed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
flaming june said:
I've never admitted this before, but I'm 28 and I have never kissed anyone. Sometimes I think I'm going to die without ever experiencing that kind of love. Isn't it horrible? :sad:

:hug: flaming june

i'll be 34 this month and i've never been kissed either :silent: :eek: :reject:

Re: Re: Never been kissed

ABEL said:

:hug: flaming june

i'll be 34 this month and i've never been kissed either :silent: :eek: :reject:

Aww... :hug: At the risk of sounding like a Bon Jovi song, we have to keep the faith!

BTW, when's your b-day?

Re: Re: Re: Never been kissed

flaming june said:

Aww... :hug: At the risk of sounding like a Bon Jovi song, we have to keep the faith!

BTW, when's your b-day?

november 17 :happy:

I also have never been kissed :(

But I'm only 20 ... still young like you :) I definitely think it's better to wait for the right person, because you want your first kiss to be extra special!

:hug: Of course you will experience love :heart: Patience is the key ... Better to have a short time with someone you love more than anything, than a long time with someone who's only so-so. At least that's what I'm counting on!

Lemonboy said:

And "Lay your hands on me" :tongue:

Do you know "Dream On" by Aerosmith? :p

Of course, depending on how things go at the mansion, that thought is always a possibility... :sexywink:

Real World: PLEBA Mansion :eeklaugh:

flaming june said:

Do you know "Dream On" by Aerosmith? :p

Yes I do, but I am familiar to Walk this way and Angel to......:p:

Are you an Aero-fan???
:cool:

Of course, depending on how things go at the mansion, that thought is always a possibility... :sexywink:

:combust:

Last edited:
Lemonboy said:

Yes I do, but I am familiar to Walk this way and Angel to......:

Are you an Aero-fan???

:combust:

Yeah, I like them a lot... not as much as I like U2, of course, but they're pretty great, imo. :yes:

Aww, don't feel bad. A ton of my friends have never been kissed either and they're all super cool, fun, pretty etc so there's NOTHING wrong with that. A lot of it is just luck and how guarded you are about your inhibitions.

I love kissing!!!! Sadly, I don't get many kisses these days. *sigh* *pitiful look*

:kiss:

I volunteer to kiss anyone who needs it. *nods*

p.s. I'm also a november baby.

even tho i'm not female like u flaming, i never have been kissed consensually. i did get a drunk french kiss once an a couple cheek kisses... but thats nothin. i await patiently my first 5-10 minute lip lock :slant:

i've never been kissed either:sigh:
but at the same time i'm kinda glad (though it makes me nervous about my first kiss cause i'm probably going to suck at it:reject: ) because the only guys i've known weren't worth it

Back
Top Bottom