Need Advice Asap

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
cjboog said:
I GOT A YES!! I went late last night to buy some chalk and then I went early this morning and bought some flowers. I got to school about 25 minutes before her and I wrote her name and "Will you go to homecoming with me?" on her spot. I laid the flowers right next to her name. She came and found me before school started, gave me a hug and said YES!

Sorry I was gonna take a picture of her parking spot but I was so nervous I forgot ;) . That's ok though, she liked it and without me even asking her about it said how creative it was. I could have just given her flowers and asked and I think that would have been ok, but I wanted to do something different because she likes that kind of thing. It all worked out in the end, now I just have to figure out how to dance...any advice would be helpful :wink:

This is the cutest story. Ever. :cute:

Very sweet story. Don't worry too much about knowing how to dance, I am sure you will have a great time, but you could probably find someone locally to give you a few pointers. Just relax and feel the rhythm. :dance:

Back
Top Bottom