Need Advice

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kiki

New Yorker
mainly in my fantasy land.....ooooo how I wish it
Alright, so I'm looking for a new job and there's an ad for work from home. I call the 800 number, just wanting to find out about it. This girl starts telling me about the job.

She asked if I had a computer at home, Yes.
Do I have internet access, Yes.

Ok, the job is to upload Doctors medical claims from their offices. It's $249 or $299 for the software and the training(I couldnt hear that part real well) and after the training, I'd be able to upload 5-15 claims an hour. It pays $5 a claim.

So roughly $25-75 an hour.

Throw some questions at me that I should ask when I call back. I want to make sure this isnt a scam, I'm questioning it right now, but I want to do alot of research before I say no....or yes.

Thanks!

I'm going to have to agree with Jessica. They get you to send them $200 or whatever, and then you probably end up with nothing in return.

One time many years ago when I was a teen I tried one of these 'work from home' jobs I got out of a magazine ad. I remember it was to sell some kind of diet pills or vitamins or somethilng. I had to pay XXX amount to purchase the product and then re-sell them. Well they made it sound like there were already customers assigned to me that I'd be able to just send them out but I figured out once I paid the money that it didnt work that way and I was stuck with all these vitamins :angry:

That's right, it's a scam. 100 per cent.
It's a trick that's quite popular from time to time.

Back
Top Bottom