My worst confession yet...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Headache in a Suitcase

Site Team
Staff member
With the other morally corrupt bootlicking rubes.
I figured after taking a week and a half hiatus from the crack that is the feedback forum, i'd make my return with my most revolting, disgusting admission to date... I like a song by Justin Timberlake. Arghhh just saying that makes me feel dirty. Cry Me A River came on the radio on my commute home the other day... and not only did I not immediately turn it off, I actually started singing along to the chorus... forgetting who it was that was singing. I am so ashamed... :sad:

has the whole world gone gay?!
simpsons2.jpg
Not that there's anything wrong with that...
kman1.jpg

I hope you're happy Iris...one more "normal" person has gone over to the dark side and become Justified. :tsk: :eyebrow:

:lol:

:wave:

:kiss: ---> but not on the lips

Ahhhhhh!!! He's spreadin' like the plague!!!

and to be perfectly fair to MissVelvetDress... she wasn't to blaim for me liking this song, and even if she was, I certainly wouldn't call myself "normal."

His other stuff... especially anything N'Syncish... still makes me hurl... but there's just somethin' about Cry Me A River... I actually found myself singing it the other day... and it wasn't even on the radio! :no::scream::combust:

Last edited:
*cujo walks away in synch with the other forum members*

It's ok headache, we all have our moments of mind lapses. For instance I found myself dancing to a Nelly song at a club... doubly bad, being at a club and dancing to Nelly...ahhh! It's getting hot in here... so I'm going to make like a tree and get outta here...

headache, it's ok, with the right loving support network you can overcome this

um...i'm thinking FYM may not be the best place though...

Back
Top Bottom