My weird concept in life - sex, love and life

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AcrobatMan

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Song of the week "sentimental" by Porcupine Tree
According to me, its impossible to have sex with a girl/female and love her at the same time.

I mean this stands only for me. I cant imagine loving someone and then having sex with her.. Or I cant imagine having sex with someone and be in love with her .

Not sure from where I got this - the fascination and search for platonic love ( from a female whom I am not related to by blood).

Not sure if I feel this way because I think love as something good and sex as something bad - not really...I dont think sex as something bad.. As you can see there is some amount of confusion here too.

But I never had sex or relationship - not really desperate for it now or any other time in the past ...I have had strong urges like a normal guy ( who like staring at girls :sexywink: ) ...and I have dealt with it

I know all of you will disagree with my philosphy...And I dont know what will happen to me with future...Will I stick with my philosphy in future...or will I modify something I have had believed in for years. What will be my life if I cannot modify this..

I know I differ with everyone on this matter... Just a strange and weird philosphy.

AcrobatMan said:

are you confused...why why why ?

because how can you possibly know

it's like saying, i don't think cream tastes very good in coffee...

...but i've never had coffee...or cream...or even held a coffee mug...

bonosgirl84 said:

"Proof by analogy is fraud" - Bjarne Stroustrup

Anyway ..its about how I feel - its about ideology and not something material. Its about how my mind behaves.

Well nevermind , you will never know

:wink:

Speaking of hypotheticals! Can you see the irony? Moreso in your quote by that Stroustrup character. An analogy is based on the same farudulent principle as that which it is highlighting. Can you see?

Either way though, if you are happy with this, then it doesn't really matter I guess.

Angela Harlem said:
Speaking of hypotheticals! Can you see the irony? Moreso in your quote by that Stroustrup character. An analogy is based on the same farudulent principle as that which it is highlighting. Can you see?

Either way though, if you are happy with this, then it doesn't really matter I guess.

I didnt give any analogy :shrug:

Stroustrup is not just another character :mad:

As regard to my happiness, there are many things that gives me happiness... :sexywink:

An analogy would have been....

There are some people who thinks that in 20 years times, people would start living on moon...and they would then want to live on moon ...or something like that... So although they have not lived on moon before, they think that they would like that more

But I am not giving this analogy... but it is not that bad afterall

Half Steve, all these analogies are the same as your scenario in that it is based on the unknown. That is where the irony comes in, and especially with the quote from that dude you posted. It writes off analogies as being fraudulent, but they are no more or less based on something you dont know than your initial post was.

Angela Harlem said:
all these analogies are the same as your scenario in that it is based on the unknown. That is where the irony comes in, and especially with the quote from that dude you posted.

these are my present feelings..it is not fraud as per today if you believe whatever I am telling is true...may be tomorrow it turns out to be fraud ..but I have already told about that as well.. sp thats a person...who is or might be fraud is accepting that he might be fraud..
the only such fraud person.. :sexywink: .. so you are right in that respect.

but comparing the above with "proof by analog is fraud " is another analogy in itself :wink:

You can never know the unkown, so don't even try to think about it. If it is really unknown, then it doesn't exist in your mind

You just might think it does.

-----

anyhow.....

Where is NBCrusader?

erotic, brotherly, and sacrificial love?
Three forms of it, whatever they may be.

I have a plutonic relationship with a girl, and I'm really happy about that. (I think she wants me...), but there is no sexual conversation or behavior, and we get along very well.

Oddly enough, despite the lack of "sexuality" on my part, she is a girl I would "consider marrying", because she has a lot of the right qualities that make a person great. And for me, those qualities go a long way, and I value her friendship.

Who knows.

But plutonic friendships are nice. And friendship that is mutual and appreciated properly is great, honestly. Also, girls are different then guys :)wink: believe it or not), and have certain advantages and disadvantages to that.

Do not be afraid to seek, or perhaps "demand of yourself" to find a woman who can be what you need or want.

You may not be right in matching what you want with what you need, but

don't be afraid to dream big! lol.

That goes for girls, too.

A lot of a relationship has to do with your level of self awarness as opposed to the other person. And the different aspects of that. Some people are very serious about many things (like myself), where as some are more lighthearted and carefree.

Most of the time you need to find someone you're compatable with. Not neccesarily simlar to, but often simliar. More so compatible...

Any how...

maybe when you find the girl who thinks the same way you do, you will become magically enamored and incredibly curious to see if your assumptions are correct or not.

Or maybe your opposite.

Who knows?

I know I don't know :)

bonosgirl84 said:

:up:

and also what Angela said

analogies aside... I think what he is trying to say is that he has emotional attraction to some girls, but not physical/sexual; and other girls he has a physical attraction to; but not an emotional. Even though he hasn't had either type of relationship yet, it is still possible to have those feelings.

AcrobatMan said:
According to me, its impossible to have sex with a girl/female and love her at the same time.

I mean this stands only for me. I cant imagine loving someone and then having sex with her.. Or I cant imagine having sex with someone and be in love with her .

When you stop imagining having sex with someone you love, and actually have sex with someone you love, you'll want this thread deleted, no matter how old the thread is by that time.

:up: Martha is a VERY wise woman!

AcrobatMan said:

these are my present feelings..it is not fraud as per today if you believe whatever I am telling is true...may be tomorrow it turns out to be fraud ..but I have already told about that as well.. sp thats a person...who is or might be fraud is accepting that he might be fraud..
the only such fraud person.. :sexywink: .. so you are right in that respect.

but comparing the above with "proof by analog is fraud " is another analogy in itself :wink:

If this is the general nature of most of your conversations with young ladies, then I imagine you won't be bothered with this problem for some time yet. :wink:

I cant imagine loving someone and then having sex with her.. Or I cant imagine having sex with someone and be in love with her... But I never had sex or relationship

I don't know about the rest of you, but that pretty much wraps it up for me.

Back
Top Bottom