My U2-ey Xmas gift has sat unused

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I haven't bought it yet. I keep eyeing it guility out of the corner of my eye on my way to the register with other CDs in hand. Honestly all I want is to see the concert, but not necessarily anytime soon. One day I even went so far as to look at used copies online and still couldn't bring myself to buy it. :reject:

melon said:
I have the U218 album from over a year ago, and still haven't heard the two "new" songs on it.

:reject:

I haven't bought that yet either. :reject:

But I guess my biggest U2 confession would be that I don't find Bono sexy anymore.

joyfulgirl said:
But I guess my biggest U2 confession would be that I don't find Bono sexy anymore.

Uh oh...you'd better hope that the PLEBA girls don't see this! :madwife:

Why does Bono have to be "sexy" to buy and watch the new DVD?

BTW IMO Bono is mega sexy (could look and listen to him all day long)

Ok. Third listen through, this time on my new Yamaha near-field monitors.

:drool: X 100,000,000

And here I thought it was awesome on my nice stereo...listening to it now thru these babies is just like being in the studio...

:dies:

LemonMelon said:

For the record, BOWNO IS SOOO NOT FAT. :madspit:

"It's kind of horrific," to see himself on stage in 3-D, said Bono. "It's bad enough on a small screen. Now you get to see the lard arse 40-foot tall."

:lol:

I'm done reading articles about U2 3D. Nothing can possibly top that line.

Back on topic, I haven't watched the DVD yet. I played about half of the first disc on my parents' stereo, then realized it wasn't doing it justice. Maybe that's what I'll do tomorrow as a treat to myself on my last day before I start teaching for the semester.

Back
Top Bottom