My Turn to ask for Prayers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BluRmGrl

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
Some of you may or may not have noticed by abscence the past few days... we received horrible news Monday night. My father, who'd been battling depression for the past four years shot himself at my parent's home.

It would be a great comfort to me to know that our family was in your thoughts and prayers. I spend a lot of time here and we need all the comfort we can get at this time. Thanks so much.

Blu
(Lisa)

Oh, I'm so sorry, really.
My prayers are going your way.

:lots of strength and Faith to you and your family:

I am so sorry.

Lisa, there are no words that can ever comfort you...we are so very sorry and upset for your loss...Char and I wish you and your family only the best..you have been there for us, we will be there for you....:hug:

Omg that's horrible.. I am so sorry :(

Your family is definately in my prayers.. :hug:

I'm so, so sorry Lisa :(

Like Rick said, you and your family will certainly be in our prayers :hug:

Prayers are going out from here too. I'm very sorry. I guess there is not much else I can say that wouldn't sound trite. May you find comfort in these next few days and weeks. :hug:

I´m so sorry Lisa. :sad:

will light a candle and pray..
:hug:

so sad.. if you want to speak about it, we are here, if we could do anything :sad:

Blessings

Oh, I'm so sorry. My thoughts are with you and your family. :hug:

I'm really sorry to hear this! I lost my father in March after a very sudden battle with cancer. I hope you are okay and my prayers are with you and your family. Hang in there.

How awful Lisa :sad:

I lost an uncle to suicide and that was unbelievably hard - I can't even fathom what you must be going through with losing your dad :( Praying for peace and comfort for your family :hug:

Thoughts and prayers, Lisa. :hug:
It is a difficult thing... but that doesn't mean it won't come to pass.
Until then, I'm sure you've got lots of support.
Best wishes for you and your family

I wish there was something I could say to make it all better for you. I am sending you all my prayers, good wishes and love. :hug:

Lisa,

I'm so sorry! I lost someone very close to me the same way coming up on two years ago. It's something I still have trouble wrapping my head around. The only comforing thought to me was that he must have been in an awful lot of pain and hopefully is at peace. I hope you can find peace yourself!!

My prayers are with you and your family! :hug:

Prayers are being sent your way during this difficult time. I lost my father also, so I feel your pain. If there is anything else I can do for you, please let me know. :hug:

Back
Top Bottom