my rocknrolldoggie steals my bras

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
is here a good place for my bra story..?

'cause I am rather pleased with the new development:laugh:

Fortunately my chihuahua only steals socks, cause if he touches my new bra , he's dead!!!(j/k, he's my:angel: )

There has been this quaint little old fashioned lingerie shop in Grafton ever since I have lived here. It's business name has always amused me..."The Hope Chest":lmao:
I have never had a professional fitting before, but I had me a little impulse on Friday, rocked in there and asked..."is there "hope" for my "chest"?"
Turns out there is!!! yeEEEhAAAAAAAAAAAA!! The lady was so nice and non-judgemental.She asked why I thought that was my size...I just guessed...wrongly as it turns out. I am 12 not 16...what a dill!! what a difference!!!Everything in it's place..at last!!!
I am so thrilled with my new brasseirre(that word make me laugh brassieree..can't spell it, but still funny) I just have to keep lifting my shirt up to check....very embarrassing, can't take me anywhere at the moment. 12!! twelve!! 1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9.10.11.12 twelve!!! (sorry , just rather happy about that)
So until I pay off my credit card debt, no dog had better do a few laps of honour with my bra.

I do have a story...my friend has a chihuahua. Her 18 year old son has a computer in his bedroom. It was out of order so a technician came to the house to look at it. While they were in his room the chihuahua came out from under her son's bed with something pink wrapped around his face and was running around the room with it. When she got it off him...it was satin g'string...she's not sure who it belongs to...:lmao: Poor Renny...no secrets!!!

so far it's maltese, irish and mexican canines that seem to be the worst offenders. Hmmm maybe we all need australian cattle dogs...they just bite yer arse!!!

Hang on to your hats......... and bras musiclovers

Sorry...it just happens you posted this topic when I have at last ventured into the HOPE CHEST...hope chest...hahahahahhaa:lmao:

You are lucky Cass. I went bra shopping on the weekend as obviously pregnancy changes you somewhat. Not only did I go up a size for comfort, but cup as well!!!!!!!

:angry: :rant: :yell:

Back
Top Bottom