My procrastinating has finally caught up with me...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Naya

Refugee
This end of semester really did me in. It was mostly all the sleepless nights I experienced while I was finishing up some essays or studying. I became so tired and now I am sick. I became sick the day after I finished school. Nothing too serious, but I won't be able to celebrate my birthday tomorrow because I'm too tired, I look like crap and my nose is runny. I can celebrate it next weekend, but it would have been fun to celebrate on the day itself.I think I finally learned my lesson. Sorry if I am whining...just wanted to get that out.
frown.gif

------------------
And time is a string of pearls...

Yeah, definitely know how you felt, in the run up to my exams, and I have done feck all this semester! The whole guilt/tiredness/insanity is creepin in, but hey, ya did enjoy while you were procrastinatin didn't ya?
wink.gif
I sure as heck did!
biggrin.gif
This is they sucky part, as well as waitin to see if my lecturers will notice I totally cogged an assignment and did a total half arse attempt at a project, yeah, you gotta love uni....At least you survived it!
smile.gif
And the crammin payed off? Good luck with the results!

I do the same thing with work. I try to get as much done as I can. I not only got sick once, but a week later I came down with the same nasty cold. (Yuck)
Hope you are feeling better soon Naya, and Happy Birthday!!
smile.gif

I'm so sorry to hear that, Naya!
My immune system is all screwed up lately, i get sick an average of once a month for the past 8 months now!
frown.gif

Maybe just party extra hard when you're up to it!
wink.gif

Make people bring you extra gifts, or youll share your germs with them!
biggrin.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Well tonight thank God it's them, instead of you...

Back
Top Bottom