my past is coming back and i don't like it one bit

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sweet Tart

Refugee
why do people have to come barging back into your life when you least expect and least want them to.

my friends all signed up for this thing called hi5. i don't know much about it but i signed up for it as well cause i thought what the hell. but i never bothered to use it. i was talking to my best friend last night and she was saying that she was talking to another one of my friends on there and he had sent her some pics and stuff...no big deal. she said i should go back on there as there is a lot of old friends from home on there.

so today i did and the first person i see on the accept as a friend list was my fucking ex bf. WHY?????? we had a massive blow up the last time i talked him and i preceeded to call him every 4 letter word i knew ( and trust me that's a lot). i told him i never wanted to speak to him ever again that i hated him with every fiber of my being. now why after almost a year after we finally ended things does he want to "be friends"? i personally have no idea cause the last time we tried this him and his current gf broke up cause of it. why would he want to risk that again since they've been together for almost a year now?

the same friend that i was taking to last night told me that he was asking about me and how i was and stuff. to which i replied to her that if he wasn't such a complete jackass that he wouldn't have to wonder.

i haven't reject him on hi5 yet but i seriously am considering it. i don't need the drama that any sorta relationship with him may bring with it. but that being said he was my best friend for 5 years and i hate that i can't be at least civil to him even now after all this time apart.

i'm so confused. i thought that i had finally rid my life of drama and now i'm on the edge of being drawn right back into it. i know i'm probably making more of this than i should be as i usually do but i have been sensing for a while that this was going to happen and that he would pop back into my life again. dont' get me wrong i 1 million percent don't want him back as a bf. i left him and i did it for a reason and i have no doubt in my mind it was the right decision for me. but until we fell out i stilll loved him as a friend even after we broke up and he will always have a place in my heart.

why can't decisions be easy. :scream:

Last edited:
Not to get all pagan and mystical on you, but..... there's some sort of weird shift in the planets, and it has to to with relationships. Something about the retrograde of mars, and venus. And it's a new year as far as the zodiacs go.

A lot of people, even myself, have expereinced this on at least one level.

In fact, I'm in something where it's been established that "we can never not care" about each other. It's pretty weird, and I don;t know what to say. I guess it's that time of year or something...

But if you don't want him in your life, make sure he knows. Be honest and open about your expectations, and make sure he is too.

Maybe you need to investigate as to find out why he all of a sudden came back?

so i have accepted the request but that is all. i didn't contact him or anything. i plan on waiting things out and see what happens...leave the ball in his court so to speak.

my friend seems to think i have other motives to my actions (ie wantting him back, wanting him to want me back and so on). personally i just want to know why he even is bothering. i think he is dillusional and still thinks we are friends but i want to confirm his level of insanity for myself. should be intersting if nothing else. :shrug:

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
:hug: Let him make the first move on there.

My advice exactly. And Sweet Tart - I thought u were a guy!!:reject:
That just goes to show how ignorant I am, thinking that women don't have an interest in Football!!:wink:

Hope this situation works out for you:hug:

For Honor said:
Not to get all pagan and mystical on you, but..... there's some sort of weird shift in the planets, and it has to to with relationships. Something about the retrograde of mars, and venus. And it's a new year as far as the zodiacs go.

Maybe that's why my butthead ex just recently sent me an email as well after more than a year of no contact. :huh: :crazy:

Hi5 is dumb, anyway. It's like an e-popularity contest.

People have their best friends as well as people they have mildly had conversations with.

He probably doesn't mean anything by adding you. You don't talk or anything through it you just let all the people who look you up know that you know each other. :|

(the new "Zodiacal" new year starts 3/20 at like 7:34 am...
it''s the shift from Pisces to Areis, which is supposed to be a really big difference. And there as something about last week that was supposed to affect relatioinships, but I just know a superfiacial amount of stuff. I don't pay attention to it in depth.....)

That kind of stuff is good to put in random conversations, and try to poke at a deeper meaning. But, well, I'm just rambling on.

DOn't know what Hi5 is, but, as far as I'm concerened...... popularity contests suck. I don't like social conformity and patting yourself on the back. It makes people liars.....

Good luck

Back
Top Bottom