My parents just walked in...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Who?!

I didn't get caught, but I was "heard" :sexywink: on a few occasions!! No, wait. I was sort of caught,by my little sister who saw us and proceeded to go upstairs and tell our parents (I was already 18 btw) that I was naked, on top of my bf!! My dad was not impressed! I wonder if she remembers... *shudder*:ohmy:

I also have never seen my parents in the act, but have "heard" them, which is worse I think 'cos they're not aware and you just have to hear it, and try to ignore/cover your ears!
My brother and I are both in our thirties now, and only months ago, when my bro crashed on the 'rents' couch, he told me the next day he heard them!! :eek: Now that's traumatizing! :no:

Wow. This thread persists after nearly 3 years. Three very interesting years. I haven't had sex since then. Of course, I was single most of that time, and the relationship I was just in was very shaky and just didn't get there. Oh well. I can deal. Glad to see this thread won't die. :)

When you say your parentS "WALKED IN" do you mean they BOTH just happened to walk in at that moment rather spontaneously as a pair or were alerted by the love making in place and ran up to see what was going on?!?

blahblahblah said:
When you say your parentS "WALKED IN" do you mean they BOTH just happened to walk in at that moment rather spontaneously as a pair or were alerted by the love making in place and ran up to see what was going on?!?

As I recall, we were going at it, and my mom knocked on the door. She was just coming to say goodnight. I jumped up to grab my pants, Jenn just covered up. It was pretty humiliating, but I can laugh now. :)

My friend told me about a time his mom walked on him and his girlfriend having sex. His mom was coming to get laundry, and she walked in and flipped the light on and saw them. He said his mom just picked up his laundry and left the room like she hadn't seen anything. :lol:

I clearly remember walking in on my parents when I was about 5, and yes it is traumatizing! That's why now, unless it is very late at night, I refuse to to get any unless my door is double locked and the music is loud! I have three kids, two stepkids and I am waaaay too paranoid. :yikes:

Wanna talk about parents being traumatized? Wait till your 2-5 year old kids start asking strange questions about your anatomy!

... my girlfriend has her own apartment, thank goodness.

... the walls are really thin though... sometimes her neighbours bang on the walls in response and tell us to keep it down... :shifty:

Back
Top Bottom