My parents just walked in...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bonochick said:
One time, I walked in on my parents.............

OH GOD!!!!!!!!!!!! MY EYES!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY FRIGGIN' EYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I ALMOST DIED ON THE SPOT!!!!!!!!!!!! THEN I JUST STOOD THERE IN SHOCK AND STARED WITH MY EYES WIDE AND JAW DROPPED!!!!!!!!!!! I COULDN'T MOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, I'm over it.

NO I'M NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:ohmy: I hope that never happens to me!
:yikes: :shocked: :eek:

Bonochick said:
Oh my God, you HAD to bump this and remind me!!!!!!!!! :scream: :lmao:

:macdevil:

Maybe The Edge will read it and remind you occasionally... or not. I'm sorry, I was just browsing old threads and this brought back some pretty strong memories. Apologies. :wave:

I think when I was a young child I remember my parents doing it KNOWINGLY while I was in the room asleep. I woke up and well, hid under the covers quietly trying to go to sleep. Trauma.

Bonochick said:
One time, I walked in on my parents.............

OH GOD!!!!!!!!!!!! MY EYES!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY FRIGGIN' EYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I ALMOST DIED ON THE SPOT!!!!!!!!!!!! THEN I JUST STOOD THERE IN SHOCK AND STARED WITH MY EYES WIDE AND JAW DROPPED!!!!!!!!!!! I COULDN'T MOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, I'm over it.

NO I'M NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So you're saying I've ruined my kids lives by forgetting to lock the door.:ohmy:

LUCKILY - I've never walked in on my parents or anyone else, for that matter.

And while I've not been caught in the act, I did come dangerously close to getting walked in on (by my DAD!!!) when I was a young lass of 17. :ohmy: It's now 16 years later & I'm still married to that same guy, but at the time we had to do some pretty acrobatic moves and quick thinking to explain ourselves!! :wink:

My ex's sister walked in on us once. There was a flurry of blankets and we didn't think she'd seen anything until a pointed comment she made later. :yikes:

i keep thinking of the 'there's sex up there' thread every time i turn down the music on most weekend nights, and i can hear my upstairs neighbor's bed creaking. :scream:
/semi-offtopic

when i was at college in the not so great state of new hampshyaahhh i was caught in the act, in the girl's car, none the less, by a gun wielding farmer... apparently the abandoned piece of land in the woods wasn't so abandoned afterall. thankfully he didn't shoot me... but... never mind. i'll leave the lewd jokes up to zoney :wink:

Who had the audacity to even THINK Edge would reply in a thread like this?!?!?:eek:

Teta040 said:
Who had the audacity to even THINK Edge would reply in a thread like this?!?!?:eek:

That was my entirely unrealistic assertion towards BC that it would be really funny to be harrassed by one of your idols about your personal experiences. Not meant to be taken in any way seriously. Welcome to this thread of seediness and shame. :)

UnforgettableLemon said:

That was my entirely unrealistic assertion towards BC that it would be really funny to be harrassed by one of your idols about your personal experiences. Not meant to be taken in any way seriously. Welcome to this thread of seediness and shame. :)

But couldn't you just imagine ...

It's a concert in Michigan ... BC is in the audience. Edge steps up to the microphone and says, "It's like to give a shout out to bonochick from Interference. I know how you feel. My brother and I walked in on our parents. I am scarred for life."

:lmao:

JessicaAnn said:

But couldn't you just imagine ...

It's a concert in Michigan ... BC is in the audience. Edge steps up to the microphone and says, "It's like to give a shout out to bonochick from Interference. I know how you feel. My brother and I walked in on our parents. I am scarred for life."

:lmao:

And then they play Mofo.

I thought maybe they caught you...in that *other* act...y'know...reading a Glamor magazine??? :laugh:

subtle Seinfeld reference

You never know ... maybe he walked in on his parents or one of his 50 kids walked in on him.

Jessica Ann: :lmao:

Last edited:
my ENTIRE family walked in on my brother one night after a wedding. i'm talking grandma, 2 aunts, 3 brothers, the rents, my husband, 2 couples of family friends. he thought that we would all stay late ( it was another brothers wedding). we all came into the kitchen and heard very loud "noises" coming from the nearest bedroom. we all just laughed. but i was so mad because as far as the rest of us know he did not get in trouble. he was 17!!!

Back
Top Bottom