My other addcition

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
not red dog...red bull...there's a HUUUGE difference...yes..it was after teh frosting

Originally posted by Screaming Flower:
were you in a total sugar-induced coma or what?

redbull is low on sugar actually.lots of caffiene though

Originally posted by Arun V:
not red dog...red bull...there's a HUUUGE difference...yes..it was after teh frosting

I know, but Red Bull and Red Dog both came on the market here around the same time; I just never see Red BULL anymore. I despise both of them.

~U2Alabama

Awesome game to play with empty cans of Red Bull:

Title: Ball Can

Needs: Two empty cans of Red Bull and a small (3-5" diameter) rubber ball.

Directions:
1. Place empty Red Bull cans a slight distance apart (3-5" according to size of rubber ball).

2. Roll rubber ball through allotted space trying not to touch the cans. Touching is allowed, but if you tip one over, you lose.

3. While ball is still in motion on other side, push it back so it goes through the allotted space backwards. Whoever does this successfully (no tipping the cans over) wins.

We had Ball Can tourneys all the time at school last year. It was great. So good luck!

------------------
"Why do you have to be such a smart ass?" -my mom

Red Bull is single-handedly THE MOST DISGUSTING EXCUSE FOR A BEVERAGE on earth.

I had it with Vodka for the first time and it was tolerable, then I made the mistake of trying it straight. I seriously gagged and almost puked.

NASTY !!!!!

I am beginning to believe we are speaking of two different drinks; you, the energy drink; me, the beer:

sch49.gif

Originally posted by Sicy:

I had it with Vodka for the first time and it was tolerable, then I made the mistake of trying it straight. I seriously gagged and almost puked.

NASTY !!!!!

it's an acquired taste

OMG! I'm addicted to RED BULL TOO!
eek.gif
I thought I was the only freak! I just had one too! LOL And it doesn't help when your brother works for the company and get FREE RED BULL!!
eek.gif
I don't have to pay for mine.... they are always at my disposal...I can't stop drinking it! AAAAAAAAHHHH! LOL And I know what you mean... that taste is just good! LOL I love to drink mine really cold! YUM!!!

------------------
Looking for the one
But you know you're
somewhere else instead..
I want to be the song
Be the song that you hear in your head .....

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

Red Bull is nasty by itself, but add some rum and it makes one hell of a cocktail!

------------------
Now I wanna sniff some glue!

NASTY !!!!!

You had RED BULL with vodka?
confused.gif

Never heard of that before! LOL Maybe I should try it with vodka!
biggrin.gif

------------------
Looking for the one
But you know you're
somewhere else instead..
I want to be the song
Be the song that you hear in your head .....

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

[This message has been edited by SweetOnU2 (edited 04-10-2002).]

Originally posted by zonelistener:
Have you tried that Red Elephant stuff yet?

No, but my neighbors gave me a bottle of "Crimson Crush" wine last year that has our logo and an image of the gray elephant mascot on it.

NASTY !!!!!

Indeed. I bought a can of this one time when I was intolerably thirsty (I didn't realize it had caffeine in it at the time) and there were no other beverages in sight. I took one gulp, gagged and threw the rest of it away, my thirst be damned. It was that distusting.

Back
Top Bottom