My mobile phone plays SUnday Bloody Sunday

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Uh well on my fone its a nokia you get wee things on the net and you push numbers in your fone and it makes a song.....

I have "New Year's Day","Sunday Bloody Sunday", "Enter Sandman" and "Wrapped Around Your Finger" all on my phone...I generally use the NYD one...

whenever my cell phone rings now in a public place everyone's always asking me what song it is cuz it sounds so familiar. so i tell them.

me: "take on me."
them: :confused:
me: :crack: it's by a-ha
them: :confused:
me: :banghead: it's an 80s song.
them:
lightold.gif
oh! 80s songs suck!
me: :mad:

I had old mc donald as my ring tone once and it started ringin in the disney store in town and all the little children were looking at me :slant:

I have Sixpence None the Richer's "Breathe your name", Fat Boy Slim's "Right here, Right now", and ABBA's "Dancing Queen"... I couldn't get any U2 ones for my life. ARGH! All I want is my Beautiful day!!!

I don't have a mobile, but then I've never seen the need for one. If I did have one, I'd probably chuck something ironic on it. Maybe the 'mobiles chirping/mobiles skwerking' bit from Idioteque.

If you live in Ireland and have no mobile phone, you have no life. I didn't particularly want one either, but now I'm married to mine like everyone else...though actually I think the four days I spent in LOndon at the start of January helped. I had it switched off most of the time and quite enjoyed it. Now I sometimes even forget mine when I go out! :ohmy:

Back
Top Bottom