my hospitalization, part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Verte, how are you doing now, a few days after your initial post? Same, better, worse?

Hope it's some small consolation that so many people on the site care about your well being and are thinking of you.

Last edited:
I still feel about the same. Today I went to Wildbirds Unlimited three times and got three birdfeeders! It was crazy! Now I have two of the feeders hung at my bird feeder "station". I was just trying to do something I love doing, feeding and watching birds. I'm probably going to take a light courseload at school. I need to do something or I'll go nuts. The worst thing is not being able to do any art. That's real bad, not being able to work. But as far as my basic mood is concerned, it's the status quo. Ugh.

verte76 said:
I still feel about the same. Today I went to Wildbirds Unlimited three times and got three birdfeeders! It was crazy! Now I have two of the feeders hung at my bird feeder "station". I was just trying to do something I love doing, feeding and watching birds. I'm probably going to take a light courseload at school. I need to do something or I'll go nuts. But as far as my basic mood is concerned, it's the status quo. Ugh.

:hug:
That is brave of you to decide to continue with school. No matter what ever happens, don't ever give up on your dreams. Hold tight to them for dear life, and never let go.

What a wonderful idea to do what you like! Have fun :)

A couple of more things. Don't be too freaked out that I'm not doing any art right now. It's natural to go through inspiration-challenged periods. The greatest artists have gone through dry spells. I just don't have any ideas for right now. Yes, this is hard. It's frustrating. But it happens to everyone.
Also, I do appreciate all of the support I'm getting from my wonderful friends of Interference. It's definitely helping.

I'm glad you're taking classes, even if it's a lighter course load than normal. Doubly glad that you're feeling up to doing that.

I hope the birdfeeding stations keep providing you with some modicum of joy....

Hope 2007 starts better than 2006 ended...we're thinking of you.

No spoken words said:
I'm glad you're taking classes, even if it's a lighter course load than normal. Doubly glad that you're feeling up to doing that.{/B]

Wait a minute, that's not a final decision. I can still nuke my online registration, and may do it.

1.gif

Verte, I hope things are looking better for you, sometime the holidays are great and other they suck and bring on feelings of crap!!! I too have suffered from depression...I hope that you wake up one morning feeling as strong as ever with beautiful colors in your head so you can continue your art! :hug: :hug:

I've come to this thread late, but better late than never, right?

Verte you're one of my favorite posters here (especially in FYM) and I sincerely hope you can get through this rut. I look forward to when you pick up your art again, you've got a gift that shouldn't be wasted. :hug:

Great news! I went to the studio today and did nine pictures of birds superimposed onto musical texts, an idea my teachers came up with a few months ago. The piece I sold at the open house was a bird on a map of the United States. I'm going back tomorrow and Friday.

verte76 said:
Great news! I went to the studio today and did nine pictures of birds superimposed onto musical texts, an idea my teachers came up with a few months ago. The piece I sold at the open house was a bird on a map of the United States. I'm going back tomorrow and Friday.

wow!! that sounds so cool. what a great idea! can you show us?

I would have to take some pictures. I normally don't take pictures of my work because I'm a digital pix klutz. Also, Geocities is driving me nuts with my art site. I hate Geocities! It won't let me upload!!:mad: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

verte76 said:

Freakin Fabulous !!!! See u were only "stuck in a moment!" :wink:

Verte, I am so glad you are getting help and so glad you are okay :hug: We love you. Take care :hug:

I just read this sad story about Burt Bacharach and Angie Dickenson's daughter with Asperger's committing suicide and I felt terrible. It's so sad she felt she didn't want to live. May she find peace now.:(

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20070106/music_nm/bacharach_dc

Back
Top Bottom