My gosh I love this show.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks alot U2dem...Mr. BAW is now cracking himself up thinking about his favorite Viva La Bam episodes :mad:

:wink:

I usually find those kind of shows(like Jackass) - extremely entertaining. For some reason, I cannot STAND Bam. I cant watch his show for more than a minute. My husband loves it - I usually end up leaving the room.

Is that the show where they had the scavenger hunt? That episode had its moments.

Bono's American Wife said:
Thanks alot U2dem...Mr. BAW is now cracking himself up thinking about his favorite Viva La Bam episodes :mad:

:wink:

:lmao: They're so crazy!!! It's hilarious but I feel so guilty liking that show. That Don Vito guy---I can't believe he's a real person he's so crazy!

:| I actually found myself watching it last night where they were driving around to gas stations with a huge crack in the car's winshield and stuff that looked like blood all over the place and begging the attendents to help them wash the car and begging them not to call the police.

Oh gosh, and they put a dead skunk on a remote control car and had it wheel up to people on the streets. :lol: :shifty:

I can't believe all the things that he does to his parents and they never bat an eye! how about the castle in front of the house...vandalizing Don Vito's car...baseball inside the house...but I guess the $$$ probably soothes mom and dad...I'm sure son takes care of them....AT LEAST HE SHOULD! :up:

Definitely a fun show. I also like 'Wild Boys'. People being idiotic and having fun is always good times. :up:

my step father is vito only thinner. i lost a little respect for the show ever since i started being able to tell it is staged. the pirate ship episode when they blow up the tiki bar. Shitty CGI it never happened.

I still watch though, gotta love vito, even the captions are jumbled.

Back
Top Bottom