My Friday Confession...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok... lemme qualify that...

I have no job... Today, I quit my temp assignment (where we're hand-writing envelopes.. b/c market research shows people respond to "personally addressed" envelopes)... It had been tiring me out... and whenever I'd come home, I'd crash on the bed and wake up the next morning...

This is a problem... because I'm taking two night classes... and I'm totally falling behind in my studies :| ... Too tired to study and read stuff... (My bedroom is overstacked and overflowed with books... my shelves are doublestacked.)

Why am I taking night classes? Because I have no direction in life... I got a college degree... and I don't have any use for it as far as a career goes....

So basically, I'm left with two options:
1.) Work and toil like a dog for small cash.
2.) Study, read, learn ... and hope that some self-enrichment will get me somewhere. :angry:

Re: Ok... lemme qualify that...

theSoulfulMofo said:

So basically, I'm left with two options:
1.) Work and toil like a dog for small cash.
2.) Study, read, learn ... and hope that some self-enrichment will get me somewhere. :angry:

I vote for number two. With a four-year degree and a CBEST pass, you could substitute teach. Work the days you want and get paid decent money while you enrich yourself. No health insurance, but you don't have that now anyway.

Yeah... but I can't stand kids... they're mean.

I mean, I practically look like a highschooler anyway.

Going back to teach school brings back a lotta traumatic memories for me.... :slant:

Back
Top Bottom