My ex just called me up

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

hiphop

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
and i feel. duh. didn?t hear her for about a month. i thought we?d stay friends... or close friends... after all these years.

things change.

I'm actually on fairly good terms with all but one of my ex's. That one I basically just gave up on after trying to maintain a friendship. Haven't heard from her in 5 years.

well, we used to call each other, you know. we were good friends for a bit also when we had left. its... that it all seems to slip away. ok, haven?t seen her for a year, ... i guess the basic thing i feel is how weird it is to know you don?t really know someone no more, someone you?ve been knowing so in and out. and how... people change and things change and that you never know if you will be close to that very person in some years. i thought we would always be, close to some extent, like, you know... maybe not meeting, but... not so. cool about it.

hi hiphop...

i'm in the same situation now... he just called me a week ago, and I don't now what to think, it was weird to hear his voice again, and we talk like we used to...

bye bye
lore

Back
Top Bottom