My ears can hear U2 anywhere

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ABEL

An Angel In Devil's Shoes
It seems my ears are trained to hear U2, lol. :crack:

At work I always hear U2 when it's played over the radio, and I always make note to my co-workers. Most of the time they don't even pay attention to the radio, and can't always hear it cuz of the loud copiers that are always running.

Yesterday, I was standing there talking to a couple of my co-workers before I left for the evening. Suddenly U2 came on...I pointed up and smiled...and they were like "what is she doing?" and I said "U2!" and they said "ohh, U2", sarcastically, cuz they know I like U2 lol.

One time I was on the phone with a co-worker at a different store, and he had the radio going on in the background. I said to him "Is that U2 playing in the background over there?" and he said "yes it is!". He was surprised I could make it out over the phone. :lol:

No matter what the situation is, or how quite the music is, if it's in a crowded mall or airport, or busy restaurant, or over the phone, I seem to be able to be able to pick out the U2 :lol:

:der: :crack: :reject:

at work during the summer before we got an airconditioner we'd leave the door ot the shop open at lunch time and the swamp cooler in the green house would buzz like the intro to "always" and it would drive me crazy cos it was like listening to the intro looped for a half hour

Doesnt really sound like a confession to me ... but, whatever you want.

I was having a bit of a stress attack yesterday ( in town paying bills...always stressful)
I was in a store, ever so faintly I heard THAT intro.........." in the daaaaaaaaaaaaaaays, when we were swinging from the trees......."
instant stress-relief, I slowed right down to listen to it..ahhhhhhhhh
bills schmills
U2 rock

I may have a new signature AT LAST! I heard Lisa Simpson say something very funny/sad last night.

PS: my ears can't pick up U2 anywhere :( I have definitely lost some of my hearing in the past couple of years.
Big Yellow Taxi moment....u don't know what you've got till it's gone.

Love ya ears...they might be the only two you have.

PS: I meant, my ears can't hear U2 anywhere.

not "pick up"

my ears are sexy

but not that sexy :)

lmao, cass...

i always hear u2...always...heh...get it? :der:

<--dork

what's the worst is when you think you hear u2, but really it's just a crappy song...and you get your hopes up and they get shattered by a stupid pop song that SUCKS...

not that that's ever happened :shifty:

Stories for Boys said:
lmao, cass...

i always hear u2...always...heh...get it? :der:

<--dork

does it make me an even bigger dork for thinking it was funny? :reject:

I was scanning a photo for an order I was working on today, and I noticed the U2 poster on the wall behind the lady in the photo :crack:

Back
Top Bottom