My dog is gone :(

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm really sorry adge :hug: When we lost our dog it was awful, and people don't really understand how bad it can be when it's 'just' a pet... I know your pain, dude :sad:

EITS.so sorry to hear this! SO sudden makes it even worse!
And not being able to be there.. :(
It is a lovely name for your dog tho.

I just caught the cover of the book at Borders before I came here - by the Scientist & Human Companion of ALex- the Grey Parrot....that had died soime months back . It looks like that wil be a wonderful read.

Scienstists had also just done tests about how dogs have a sense of fairness .......very interesting stuff.

Enjoy as you can the *sweet Holiday moments* in between the tears, EITS.:hug:

I'm doing that myself since this'll is the first Christmas/New Year w/o my mom, and ouch, I'm quietly blubbering for a few mins every time I see the Holiday Stuff/setings , around my neoighborhood & in Manhatan thatI'd take pics/vids of with my lil digital camera/mini vid, and take them up to show her.

DO what makes YOU feel better, and try also to take good care of yourself. :hug:S

I'm so sorry about you loss. ((HUGS))
I'm not sure if this will help, but there's alot of "Loss of Pet, online support groups on the internet.
I should know because I lost my 6 year old cat named Morris on October 26TH and the support group I'm with has helped me cope with the loss.

I am sorry to hear this. I could not even post at first when I saw this thread because I did not know what to say (still don't). I can't imagine losing one of mine. We had a very close call a few weeks ago and I don't even like to think on that.

:hug:

:hug: Sorry for your loss. I've lost pets in the past and my dog is nearing age 10yrs and showing signs of aging. I look at her knowing her day will one day come and it makes me sad so I make sure to give her as much love and attention as I am able to now.

EITS.so sorry to hear this! SO sudden makes it even worse!
And not being able to be there.. :(
It is a lovely name for your dog tho.

I just caught the cover of the book at Borders before I came here - by the Scientist & Human Companion of ALex- the Grey Parrot....that had died soime months back . It looks like that wil be a wonderful read.

Scienstists had also just done tests about how dogs have a sense of fairness .......very interesting stuff.

Enjoy as you can the *sweet Holiday moments* in between the tears, EITS.:hug:

I'm doing that myself since this'll is the first Christmas/New Year w/o my mom, and ouch, I'm quietly blubbering for a few mins every time I see the Holiday Stuff/setings , around my neoighborhood & in Manhatan thatI'd take pics/vids of with my lil digital camera/mini vid, and take them up to show her.

DO what makes YOU feel better, and try also to take good care of yourself. :hug:S

thank you.
my mom really likes greek mythology so...yeah

im sorry to hear about your mother...take care of yourself as well happy xmas

I'm so sorry about you loss. ((HUGS))
I'm not sure if this will help, but there's alot of "Loss of Pet, online support groups on the internet.
I should know because I lost my 6 year old cat named Morris on October 26TH and the support group I'm with has helped me cope with the loss.

thanks i think ill look into that
im sorry to hear that but im glad it helped

I am sorry to hear this. I could not even post at first when I saw this thread because I did not know what to say (still don't). I can't imagine losing one of mine. We had a very close call a few weeks ago and I don't even like to think on that.

:hug:

its okay, thank you for posting :hug:

Back
Top Bottom