my dog got hurt

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

WinnieThePoo

Refugee
i knew this could happen , bono went outside ( he's a rat terrier ) and had a big nasty fight with neighbor's cat , now bono is in vet hospital with bleeding ear

:(

I am sorry to hear about your dog with the awesome name:(

It is not a good week for dogs - mine and my friends both had to have surgery for different things on Tuesday. I hope your dog (an you) are feeling better soon.

some cats (like some dogs) can be really mean, a neighbours cat ripped off the black leathery part of my dogs nose when she was a puppy. It grew back though but it was gross!!

WinnieThePoo said:
i knew this could happen , bono went outside ( he's a rat terrier ) and had a big nasty fight with neighbor's cat , now bono is in vet hospital with bleeding ear

:(

Those Bonos are feisty sometimes ;) I hope he makes a full recovery.

JCOSTER said:
So sorry about your dog. I have a dog. NO CATS!!!:madspit:
:grumpy: What you got against kitties? :eyebrow:

My dogs got attacked a couple of months ago by a blue healer/kelpie thing. They weren't hurt too bad, but I was so angry I tried to chase the dog into the traffic. The cars missed him, but we called the pound and they took him away.

(And yes, I do realise how stupid I was to chase the dog into the road, somebody could have gotten hurt or had their car messed up if. I was very angry.)

JCOSTER said:
just very allergic. my dog is non allergenic kind.
Fair enough.

You could always have a cat like this one.....

catshave.jpg

:cute:

That nasty cat is hilarious!!!

WinniethePoo hope your dog is ok!!! Doggy surgery is no fun when they come out of it:( ...they look so hurt and they can't even say anything...

*whew* im glad your dog didnt get hit by a car...
sounds like he'll be ok...

I hate when things happen to peoples beloved animals.

Back
Top Bottom