my deepest darkest confession

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

V Nura

Refugee
I eat cake frosting right out of the can...I just put it on a spoon..and I lick it clean...vanilla is my favorite.

I'm a freak

*hangs head in shame

EWWW!!!!

------------------
id love adam to perform for me..wearing only cologne and a smile

Personally, if I were going to eat frosting out of the container I'd get the milk chocolate flavor. But if I did that I'd have to slather it all over some sexy man...perhaps Larry or the cute guy in my math class. *bad thoughts* *runs off giggling*

Vanilla icing obsession is tolerable.

Vanilla Ice obsession, that would be freak city.

------------------
?Economy is the basis of society. When the economy is stable, society develops. The ideal economy combines the spiritual and the material, and the best commodities to trade in are sincerity and love.? Morihei Ueshiba

Vanilla Ice just played in my hometown.

------------------
Music, when soft voices die,
Vibrates in the memory;
Odours, when sweet violets sicken,
Live within the sense they quicken.

~P.B. Shelley

Arun,

you mean you you use a spatula to lick the icing - you get more that way - Zoney can attest to that
smile.gif

And don't eat too much sugar. The next time you reach for the jewel you'll twitch and miss it completely
biggrin.gif

I like raw cookie dough
biggrin.gif

------------------
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.
-Albert Einstein

i like to eat frosting out of the can too. the chocolate frosting is good with a tall cold glass of milk. very very good!

------------------
you've got to cry without weeping, talk without speaking, scream without raising your voice..

I used to do that a lot. Not vanilla though, unless thats all there is. I'd prefer chocolate fudge, etc...Even worse, i wasnt the one who bought and paid for it. I'd sneak it out of other peoples kitchens, eat some, put it back, figured they wouldnt notice for awhile. Then i'd go and buy a replacement!!!
redface.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Well tonight thank God it's them, instead of you...

Originally posted by ABEL:
I like raw cookie dough
biggrin.gif

I made myself sick on that one night. I'd eat some, get sick, recover, go eat some more, get sick, recover, eat somemore...
I guess i just dont learn.
tongue.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Well tonight thank God it's them, instead of you...

[This message has been edited by Miss MacPhisto (edited 04-09-2002).]

lol miss!

------------------
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.
-Albert Einstein

That's not good for you!
tongue.gif

biggrin.gif

------------------
Looking for the one
But you know you're
somewhere else instead..
I want to be the song
Be the song that you hear in your head .....

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

When I was in highschool... I used to come home and make my own icing (for a snack). Butter, Icing sugar and some vanilla. I'd mix it up real quick and go hide in my room.... Wow, that's really gross if you think about it. Hell, you don't even have to think about it. :p

Back
Top Bottom