My car embarrasses me...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zoney!

ONE love, blood, life
now that I have tried U2 personalized license plates.

I was pretty excited when I moved to Illinois and found out that I could get personalized plates. I requested three options (as required). I got my first choice...sorta (the embarrassment).

I opened my mailbox to see the plate...I was excited...until I saw them.

LEMONU 2

Yes, there is a space (GAP, if I may) between U and 2.

Um, the stupid inmates in the Illinois State Prison obviously aren't familiar, or are not fans of Zooropa (and U2 for that matter). :angry:

I look mighty silly now. :shrug:

omg :crack: Dude if you wrote it correctly when you ordered it, they should give you new ones :angry:

You should try to get them to change it...but if they can't, you'll be able to tell who the truly great people are in the world by those who know what it's meant to say. :yes:

:lmao:
pointlaugh.gif
zoney

Mr. BAW said:

U own a Renault?????

:lol: do they still make those?

zoney, try to make them fix your plates. they did not do them correctly. that's not your fault. (cool that you had these made though) :up:

I think zoner is resisting getting this fixed because he secretly likes it. And is now blaming some poor hapless inmate. I ask you zoner, what have the inmates ever done to YOU?
:mad:

You ought to get your car painted a bright metallic lemon yellow, then itll go nicely with your new plates ;D

Angela Harlem said:
I ask you zoner, what have the inmates ever done to YOU?
:mad:

Don't make me go into an "foxfire-like" post about the prison system and what the prisoners have costed us, the non-criminals of society. :angry:

and for foxfire (first, I joke about your long, wordy posts :D:D ), I often imagined myself with a yellow car and these lic. plates.

I am sure the state requires teh space to be there. Therefore, I won't bother with trying to change it. :shrug:

Apathy!?

Back
Top Bottom