My brother Tony

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sue, I'm so sorry to read that. I don't know what I would do if something happened to my brother. I'm thinking about you. :(

Thank You everyone.
We had the service this morning and went to my sister's afterwards. Mom was really tired so some of us left so she could spend time with her sisters from out of town, and take a nap. My other sis and I went to a friend's house and sat out back where their house boat was docked and it began to rain but was still nice looking out over the water.
My brother, still looking after my Mom who has trouble walking, and held back the storms untill after she got home. :heart:
Thanks for caring, it means alot to me.:hug:'s to all.

oh god.
i honestly wish you all the very best, know that the interference family is behind you , there is little we can say to make it any easier, my heart is hurting for you.

:sad:

remember the good times and hang in there . xxxxxxxxx jen .

I am so sorry to hear about this. Peace to you and your family.

He's my only brother. We were extremely close.
He had surgery last week and developed septic shock (infection in the blood stream) and died this morning around 7:30.

I don't know what to do without him. :sad:

:sad:

oh no, sue! I am so so sorry for your loss.. :hug: :pray: to you and your family!

We love ya here and you have our support, shoulders and tissues whenever you need to talk!

I am most certainly here for ya!

Just wondering how you were doing.

I'm ok, really.. Just having moments of laughter, crying, and numbness. I've gone through all the photo albums and online stored pics and I'm making an album of all the years. Then I begin another one, with me and him. Then I go back to family pics with him. I guess I'll get it organized eventually. Just something I guess I need to do.

Edited to say: I'm so happy I found this site years ago.
I love you all. I need you and you all are there. :heart:

you know it! We most certainly are here for ya 24/7! I Definitely consider this place a second family for me. I am sure the feeling is mutual...

Hang in there sue, and take it one day at a time.:hug:

Sue, I just saw this thread and wanted you to know that more prayers are being said for your family. I'm very close to my younger brother (my only sibling) and my heart just aches for you with the thought of what you're dealing with. I hope our kind words and wishes can bring you some comfort. :hug:

oh my gosh, sue. I am so sorry for your loss. I know that's not the best thing to say but I don't know what else to say. :hug: Take care of yourself and those around you.

Back
Top Bottom