My brother almost died

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Liesje

Blue Crack Addict
My bro was driving our old minivan on the highway to a friends house and it started to steam. He pulled over, got out, and called my mom who said NOT to open the hood b/c he'd get steamed in the face. Then my mom called my grandpa cus he knows way more about cars and they went to go find my brother. They were going the opposite direction on the highway when my grandpa said "oh, look, there's been a REALLY bad accident there!" and as it turned out, it was my brother and the minivan, which right after he got out and exploded into a ball of fire. My mom said it looked the "the Challenger re-entering the atmosphere". After the firemen foamed it down, my bro went back inside b/c like he told the State police, his fishing equipment inside was worth more than the van. Luckily, no one was hurt and he got all of his expensive stuff out since I guess only the front was where the big explosion was. Wow! I'm gonna miss that van. My mom named it the Furnacemobile b/c like 6 years ago the air conditioner conked out for good. Sure sounds appropriate since it met it's end in one final burst of flames!

wow I'm glad everything turned out ok. Stories like that make me believe there are angels looking out for us :)

Wow, that was lucky! I'm so glad he got out! :yikes: Sorry about the van though.

Back
Top Bottom