My boss has passed away

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

blueeyedgirl

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
The senior partner at the firm where I have worked for the past 2 years passed away last night after a heart attack. He was 58.

Unlike many in his profession, he was a warm, kind, generous man, someone who loved his work but was not consumed by it. He equally enjoyed fishing in his boat as he did working on a big file. He was truly admired by all in his profession.

All the staff are in the office this morning, not working much but sitting around, talking about him and his life. Staff on leave have come in.

I don't usually talk about private stuff here on the interwebs but we are stunned, upset and truly missing his presence. He was definitely the best boss I've ever had.

He will be remembered. RIP Richard.

:sad:

Ta. Richard was a great believer in supporting South Australian industry, especially shiraz grapes in bottles.

We shall be raising a glass or two in his direction, methinks...

I'm so sorry to hear this. :( :hug: I know I would feel the same way, for my boss is also a very kind, caring & generous woman also. At times it seems that we have a more friendship realationship, than work related. So sorry for your loss. :hug:

My condolences to you, your company and the families. This same thing happened to the CEO of the Corporation I work for but earlier this year. He was a real down to earth man, so intelligent and business savvy. The man who has stepped in to take his place is a shark and won't ever fill the shoes properly.

Back
Top Bottom