My biggest fear is....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
when i was like 14 years old i was stung in my leg by a jellyfish, the poison was innofensive but I felt a burnt deep in my flesh and there was a red line over my skin. The people who was there in the beach told me that i had to pee and pour the pee over my leg to soothe the pain. like a typical teenager I was stubborn and i refused to do that and I choose to be silly and cry for about 4 hours until the pain was gone.

I hate spiders. The ones in my basement are the size of half-dollar coins (and sometimes bigger) and very hairy. I'm always skittish everytime I go there.

starsgoblue said:
I got bit on my face by a spider once before.....my entire face was swollen and my right eye closed up. I looked like Sloth from The Goonies. :yikes:

Ok I apologize in advance but I could not stop laughing when I read this....

Sorry Stars!!! :reject:

I was walking through the bush when I saw what I thought was a camera strap lying by the side of the path. As we were looking for penguins at the time I thought "I'll pick that up on the way back" so that a little penguin wouldn't get it caught around its leg or somethingl. When I looked again I realised it was a black tiger snake.... (only one of the top ten deadliest snakes in the world).

I have never moved so fast in my life.

I don't really like snakes.:|

Last edited:
Popmartijn said:
And what is then the French phrase for a milipede? :wink:

*actually, it's kinda the same in Dutch where the translation for centipede involves the number thousand and for a milipede the number million*
:wink:

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWW STOP IT!!!! THATS SOOOO GROSS!!!!!!XP!!!

JESUS I HATE EVEN LOOKING AT THEM, THANKS ALOT NOW I'LL BE HAUNTED FOR WEEKS!!!

JessicaAnn said:
Centipede
centipede150.jpeg

THATS THE ONE THAT CHASED ME!!!!! OR PRETTY DAMN CLOSE TO IT. There's this other type that its red and black, those are venomous. That pictures in of a silver fish, they rank as one of the fastest animals with an exoskeleton. XP a true warrior knows his enemy um....her enemy.

U2Girl1978 said:

Ok I apologize in advance but I could not stop laughing when I read this....

Sorry Stars!!! :reject:

You're lucky I like ya, Jules! :wink:

It is pretty funny now that I can look back on it....I was traumatized at the time. My dad didn't understand why I didn't want to go out in public and he MADE me go into McD's after the doctors visit to get some food. :angry:

the only bug I have a big problem with are crickets
there was one in my bathroom the other day. It jumped toward me and I screamed and smashed it with a book... I'm so scared of those things, I wouldn't even clean it up.
Spiders? Ok.
Snakes? No problem.
Crickets? NO WAY.

Kristie said:
the only bug I have a big problem with are crickets
there was one in my bathroom the other day. It jumped toward me and I screamed and smashed it with a book... I'm so scared of those things, I wouldn't even clean it up.
Spiders? Ok.
Snakes? No problem.
Crickets? NO WAY.

Crickets are scary because they can be sooo big and they jump at you, but I like them more than centipedes. I also have a fear of rosters, THEY WALK SO CREAPY.

Back
Top Bottom