My best friend had a dream bout my girlfriend!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

evenbetterthan

The Fly
This is mad! My best friend for years, (we're really closea and tell each other everything!) but wnyway he told me he had a dream about my girlfriend. He dreamt the were in the back of a car and she tried to kiss him, but (he says) he then pulled away! I wonder does this mean he likes her?!? I hope not... But, I'm a very jealous person by nature, and I dunno what he thinks at all, cos he never seemed overly pushed on her! And he also has a girlfriend... Any dream analysts here...???

Well, as an expert dream analizer, I say that your friend had this dream because......

In the deepest darkest corners of his subconsciousnes, he has an incredibly strong desire for you to punch him in the face.

:) Just kidding.

I wouldn't worry about it too much. Maybe he was just having a weird dream. I had a weird dream this weekend - there was a large peice of lumber- a peice of wood - stuck in the ground in the middle of a bathroom........

Seriously, though:

evenbetterthan said:
My best friend for years, (we're really closea and tell each other everything!)

Don't let something get in the way of that. Good friends are very rare... And if he is a really good friend, give him a little slack. If he is a really good friend, then he will respect you.

But just because of one dream, I do not think that is enough evidence to question his loyalty and honesty to you. Not yet.

Last edited:
I don't think he would have told you about the dream if he knew it would be an issue.
Yep For Honor is right, your friendship is much more important than that!

I wouldn't worry about it, it probably means nothing. I have had sexual dreams about people I would never think of touching in real life :lol:!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom