My Air Force Friend

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LikeNoOneBefore

Refugee
Okay so a friend of mine that just graduated this year has gone off to the Air Force. We used to sit next to each other in band last year (Yes, I'm a proud band geek) and I never really got to tell him how much I cared about him. Well, he just left for the Air Force about a week or so ago, and I didn't really talk to him since graduation.

So I was wondering if any of you knew how it would be at all possible for me to get an address to send a Christmas card to him? I know what state he's stationed in right now for basic training, but I don't know much else.

Haha sorry if this isn't very helpful, but I was just wondering if someone could help me out. It would be greatly appreciated. :wink:

I just ran into 2 people in the navy here in NYstate. Young kids not older than me, so it was an interesting experience.

good luck with your search.....

LikeNoOneBefore said:
Okay so a friend of mine that just graduated this year has gone off to the Air Force. We used to sit next to each other in band last year (Yes, I'm a proud band geek) and I never really got to tell him how much I cared about him. Well, he just left for the Air Force about a week or so ago, and I didn't really talk to him since graduation.

So I was wondering if any of you knew how it would be at all possible for me to get an address to send a Christmas card to him? I know what state he's stationed in right now for basic training, but I don't know much else.

Haha sorry if this isn't very helpful, but I was just wondering if someone could help me out. It would be greatly appreciated. :wink:

Talk to his parents. Typically they tell the Airman what address they can be reached at. You'll be able to send him a letter or package through that address.

I know, I was in the AF for 4 years. :)

Oh, and :up: to your friend. :yes: If he decides to play his instrument during Basic training, he will totally get preferential treatment. They graduated a few days earlier and had a lot more privileges than we did.
(P.S. this is is Starsforu2, I forgot to log out of my wife's account before posting. :reject: )

Back
Top Bottom