Mwahahahahahahahahahahaha

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Angela Harlem

Jesus Online
I know what I wanna do with my life.

I wanna be a cop.
biggrin.gif

hehehehe

OH
MY
GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ANGIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

eek.gif
eek.gif
:eek
eek.gif

Originally posted by zooropamanda:
so does this mean u're gonna write me a ticket for being drink typing?

Type in a straight line please madam.

Blow in this bag.

I dont care its the weirdest thing you've ever blown. Just do it please.

Blue Heelers is the most stupid tripe ever to hit Aus television. There is no such thing as an art heist in a country town of population: 100. And Lisa McCune is a TROG.

Bwahahahahaha! That's hilARIOUS! I have no idea what I want to do with my life, but it's a question I get asked every f*ing day (I'm a senior in high school, what else are out-of-touch adults going to talk to me about?
rolleyes.gif
). My sister is going to be a forensics expert. You two could work todether someday. Errr, I should say I hope you don't work together someday. Anyhew, congratulations!

------------------
It's the puppets that pull the strings.

Originally posted by Lilly:
Bwahahahahaha! That's hilARIOUS! I have no idea what I want to do with my life, but it's a question I get asked every f*ing day (I'm a senior in high school, what else are out-of-touch adults going to talk to me about?
rolleyes.gif
). My sister is going to be a forensics expert. You two could work todether someday. Errr, I should say I hope you don't work together someday. Anyhew, congratulations!

Hehe your sis is going to have one hell of an interesting job!

I never knew what I wanted to do, and still dont. I left school 7 years ago though
biggrin.gif
Being a cop wouldbe great, but lets see if it actually happens...tehee

I wish it were possible to be a professional procrastinator. I'd be highly sought after in that field.

Back
Top Bottom